Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

‘twas wondering what computers thought about god, so i asked them

From there Elisha went up to Bethel. On the way some boys came out of the city and made fun of him. They said to him, “Go up too, you baldhead! Go up too, you baldhead!” Elisha turned around, looked at them, and put a curse on them in the name of the LORD.

So the LORD said to him, 'Bring me a heifer, a goat and a ram, each three years old, along with a dove and a young pigeon.'

Then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?" Balaam answered the donkey, "You have made a fool of me! If I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now."

computer church seems pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Your meds are calling to you.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qKzIsisU&t=17s

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo
ai is the devil you cannot trust it

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Crystal Thenis posted:

ai is the devil you cannot trust it

this is true. also it refuses to do any more bible verses :mad:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

ok, so it turns out the quickest way to lose a microsoft account is to copy/paste unedited bible verses into bing create

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

just the boring ones. not the ones about donkey dicks

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Hell Gem

TrashMammal posted:

ok, so it turns out the quickest way to lose a microsoft account is to copy/paste unedited bible verses into bing create

Computers can’t handle the Lord you dumb piece of poo poo.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Number One: That's terror

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

computers all woke as hell. microsatan banning good christian folk just trying to see what the bible looked like. what’s this world coming to?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gay rear end sex fuckina

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

1, :gas:

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Haha op believes in god

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
"I copy pasted things from a book to an image generator, here is that image" is a thread we already have with the AI image thread. And much like that, and the AI music thread, it's mainly the same dozen people who actually give a poo poo.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Wow stupid ai bullshit. Cool

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

syntaxfunction posted:

"I copy pasted things from a book to an image generator, here is that image" is a thread we already have with the AI image thread. And much like that, and the AI music thread, it's mainly the same dozen people who actually give a poo poo.

:ok:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

syntaxfunction posted:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

my god you peek at the thread and its the same 3 people dumping hundreds of images at a time at each other, past each other in most instances. mass production of art at its finest

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

cumpantry posted:

my god you peek at the thread and its the same 3 people dumping hundreds of images at a time at each other, past each other in most instances. mass production of art at its finest

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
looks like Elisha didn't turn around, so much as twist his head 180 degrees

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
I thought this thread was about the cool computer game gently caress you op

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
:gas:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im spitting mad op and i demand a refund immediately or i will be posting to socials. one post can take down a company, please google delta airlines guitar. your move.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

flubber nuts posted:

im spitting mad op and i demand a refund immediately or i will be posting to socials. one post can take down a company, please google delta airlines guitar. your move.

sounds good to me, here you go —> :10bux:

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
OW, MY rear end

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

lucius debeers says he's cold

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Unkempt posted:

OW, MY rear end

Biblically accurate donkeys itt

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

TrashMammal posted:

sounds good to me, here you go —> :10bux:

Thank you, I will be sure to spread the good word of your service to all of my friends and families. You have earned a lifelong customer today sir.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

lucius debeers says he's cold

lol, bumping my rating up to a 2 for this one

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

still :gas:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

redshirt