Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

‘twas wondering what computers thought about god, so i asked them

From there Elisha went up to Bethel. On the way some boys came out of the city and made fun of him. They said to him, “Go up too, you baldhead! Go up too, you baldhead!” Elisha turned around, looked at them, and put a curse on them in the name of the LORD.

So the LORD said to him, 'Bring me a heifer, a goat and a ram, each three years old, along with a dove and a young pigeon.'

Then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?" Balaam answered the donkey, "You have made a fool of me! If I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now."

computer church seems pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Crystal Thenis posted:

ai is the devil you cannot trust it

this is true. also it refuses to do any more bible verses :mad:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

ok, so it turns out the quickest way to lose a microsoft account is to copy/paste unedited bible verses into bing create

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

just the boring ones. not the ones about donkey dicks

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

computers all woke as hell. microsatan banning good christian folk just trying to see what the bible looked like. what’s this world coming to?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

syntaxfunction posted:

"I copy pasted things from a book to an image generator, here is that image" is a thread we already have with the AI image thread. And much like that, and the AI music thread, it's mainly the same dozen people who actually give a poo poo.

:ok:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

cumpantry posted:

my god you peek at the thread and its the same 3 people dumping hundreds of images at a time at each other, past each other in most instances. mass production of art at its finest

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

flubber nuts posted:

im spitting mad op and i demand a refund immediately or i will be posting to socials. one post can take down a company, please google delta airlines guitar. your move.

sounds good to me, here you go —> :10bux:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

cumpantry posted:

no god of any machine will save you from me