Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flux Wildly
Dec 20, 2004

Welkum tü Zanydu!

George H.W. oval office posted:

I can’t help but see that Bucky looking like conner o'malley and it’s super distracting

ha my brother I said the same in the AppleTV thread

Flux Wildly posted:

I can’t unsee Bucky as a young Connor O’Malley and it’s really throwing me off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flux Wildly
Dec 20, 2004

Welkum tü Zanydu!

Banging Poles, banging Brits, eating cats and racing bikes

Flux Wildly
Dec 20, 2004

Welkum tü Zanydu!

Octy posted:

Three plot lines crammed into 51 minutes. No wonder it felt rushed. And we see all of 30 seconds of D-Day as a recollection, not in the moment, then it's suddenly two months later.

What’s even going on with these runtimes. I was checking the progress bar and saw 7mins left and then before I knew it ‘Next on…’ that plus the gratuitous opening titles it feels like there’s what, 42 minutes of content at best? To be honest I don’t think I want any more. It’s dog poo poo. But it’s baffling how much they’re biting off with such limited room to breathe and then even more so when you see what does get featured.

Flux Wildly
Dec 20, 2004

Welkum tü Zanydu!

Masters of Don’t Care

Flux Wildly
Dec 20, 2004

Welkum tü Zanydu!

MANY THANKS
YANKS

Haggard old Brit to plucky child, tears rolling down both faces: “Fare well glorious Americans. Fly safe. You truly did have the most sophisticated and precise means of aerial bombardment. In broad daylight. True masters of the air.