Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

le mans is the best race in the world and this year is looking like it's gonna be a doozy. can't wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

the quality of this racing broadcast is legitimately embarrassing. the fact that i paid money for this is embarrassing to myself as well. fuckin scam.

contrasting this with wec coverage is something i can't even come up with a metaphor for. christ gently caress american racing coverage.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

TV stream (preferably without commercials) plus RLM is the only way.

doesn't fix the problem of constant interrupts of other random poo poo that has nothing to do with imsa or talking heads taling up a third of the screen

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

SlowBloke posted:

Looking at the FP sessions videos, this track seems like watching a track mania session. It's incredibly boring. It almost makes me wish for Paul Ricard.

it's a modern gp track, those aren't allowed to be good

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

peugeot gonna abandon their plans to put a wing on the 9x8

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

peugeot :negative:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i can't even be excited for sebring cuz american raving broadcasts suck. if you aren't watching commercials you're looking at a panel of talking heads take up 2/3 of the screen. daytona was painful to watch.

the wec race at qatar had uncharacteristically bad camerawork and was still a thousand times more watchable than daytona.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

tater_salad posted:

The American broadcast is awful. But is nothing a $30 lifetime VPN from VPN secure me (there's always this deal somewhere listed) and a laptops can't fix. .

does that solve the 'let's watch these irrelevant people talk about random poo poo instead of the race' problem

DEEP STATE PLOT fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Mar 14, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

awesome race

iron lynx/dames needs to throw away their abacus' and get a ti83 for the next race