Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Watching and posting from home with multiple monitors and timing71.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

the quality of this racing broadcast is legitimately embarrassing. the fact that i paid money for this is embarrassing to myself as well. fuckin scam.

contrasting this with wec coverage is something i can't even come up with a metaphor for. christ gently caress american racing coverage.
TV stream (preferably without commercials) plus RLM is the only way.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Grimson posted:

you dont like the impromptu rebranding to Daytona 23h58m?

apparently it was cause the race start got delayed by 2 minutes to 1:42 and IMSA didn't care they wanted to go home so they called it early
Rolex 23h58m At Daytona rolls right off the tongue.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Sepang is a pretty good lead-up to Sebring:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBbELnRAYsg

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Been enjoying the second bit of the 24h Sebriang endurance race.

Also, we need an emergency class in the tracking!!

SlowBloke posted:

Sebring is on, remember that if you are not in the us you can watch it for free at imsa.tv
Except if you’re Danish, as far as I can tell.

Viasat owns the rights, but my TV+internet deal apparently includes a package that has sports broadcasts, including Sebring, with commentary by RSL.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I had a flashback to Allan Simonsen, so was so loving relieved when I saw Derani walking after almost climbing out on his own.

Bloopsy posted:

Announcers were literally praising the recovery crews minutes earlier.
They deserve the credit, they did a good job.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

algebra testes posted:

Misc Racing 2024: Winging It
:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

lagidnam posted:

First qualifying race for the 24h Nürburgring is live right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMcFPZKctYg
I hope this stream stays online, so I can watch it after participating in Trivia 54.