Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
If they shortened the gaping maw it’d probably look fine. There does seem to be less of a mix of different gt3 cars than there was pre Covid.

Edit: I would build a model of the bmw if they produced one but I’m still waiting for the Porsche 991 GT3 that they announced in 2019 that has never appeared in production.

Dr. Garbanzo fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Feb 18, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
That was a very large accident. Haven’t seen a car ride the top of the wall there ever.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
I used to head out to watch it trackside every year but haven’t been since 2018 when my nephew was born. The Bentleys where good value and I’m sad that they’re gone

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
Just a little black in the center. That’ll reach mine an hour later.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
Every time I head out there I make sure to do a lap. I actually don’t think I’ve taken my current cat for a lap tbh.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
Looking at the radar image I don't think that rain is going anywhere before the end of the race. Does look like a very intense storm is on the way to mine 100kms from Bathurst

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

harperdc posted:

It sounds like now because of Israel and Gaza, there are worries about shipping cars down under and back to Europe. Bathurst 12 Hour is still recovering a bit from the pandemic, and then that happens.

There’s that and Australia was never exactly a cheap place to ship a car for a 12hr race. I know the guy who has the drag cresta isn’t keen to send his car back to the states because the cost of shipping it has spiked massively.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
And the little French car fucks poo poo up once again. That’d be the second safety car that that single car has caused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
Rossi is a good egg who brings a pile more spectators to races.
Still slightly annoys me that the porsche that one doesn't exist in model kit form. I'd buy that thing tomorrow if I could.