Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

lamentable dustman posted:

At the 24, pretty neat

Awesome!

VPN this year so I’ve got the full feed with no commercials. What a world of difference compared to Peacock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

wicka posted:

NBC showed like five minutes of green flag racing before going to an ad break, and even when they came back they ignored the race in favor of a history lesson and a studio segment. They have the worst motor racing coverage. Show the loving race!

Yeah, after last year I said no more. I ended up muting the Peacock feed last year and just piped in the IMSA Radio feed which still sucked because I would get race audio with McDonald’s commercials or some other crap on screen. So many commercials.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

Heads up that it looks like this is finally the year that IMSA uploads their races to YT in 1080p60. Daytona is up now. Years prior the uploads were all at 720p60p.

Also, does announce else like putting these long races on as background noise while working?

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

Announcers were literally praising the recovery crews minutes earlier.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

Praise be to the tire barriers.