Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Greetings! Evidence (e.g. this recently filed complaint])strongly indicates that Vince McMahon is guilty of brutal and inhuman sexual assault crimes. In lieu of watching this event, I jokingly suggested that I would launch an Alternative Royal Rumble Event where we could pretend to wrestle each other. As a result of the lightest amount of peer pressure I have obligated myself into following up on this, with the PSP Royal Rumble.

What is the PSP Royal Rumble?

Whatever you want really. I don't know.

What are the rules of the PSP royal rumble?

Enter by making a post saying you are entering the rumble, preferably around 90 seconds after the last person has done that, but whatever floats your boat. This is YOUR royal rumble.

Each participant can enter a maximum of two times. You can enter either as yourself, or a character (want to be fred flintstone? fine with me.) but you get two chances. Perhaps you shouldnt eliminate a person meanly... cause they could just come back in and eliminate you right back....

If multiple competitors remain at the time I close the thread (around 11:10 EST when the royal rumble would traditionally end) the last person posting at the time I close the thread is declared winner and PSP Champion of the Year.

How do I eliminate competitors?

Simply indicate that you have targeted a fellow poster (or their character) and describe an action that results in this poster being eliminated. If you have a currently existing Beef with this poster/character, failing a saving throw, your elimination of this entity will mean you have won your beef with your posting enemy, valid through Dec. 31, 2024. IT IS NECESSARY TO DECLARE YOUR BEEF AHEAD OF ELIMINATION TO BE CONSIDERED THE WINNER OF THE 2024 BEEF. only the final beef resolution is binding.

Strong descriptions are encouraged, but do what you want, this is YOUR royal rumble. There is one exception to this rule, which will result in a Touch of Death described below.

Touch of Death:

Dont just say i clear the ring or some crap like that. no singular actions, owning and eliminating everybody. Do this all you want but the canon will not recognize it. Anyone who does this will have their head pumped up by a bicycle pump until it is very full of air and then their head will explode, the gore exploding over all the fans, according to the canon. Target opponents individually and personally

Once you're eliminated, please respect it... Any attempts to ignore it will result in your head being bicycle pumped until it is very full of air and explodes.
Primordial Races

Your base stats are unaffected by your character and are determined entirely off the kind of poster you are. Normies(eg Jerusalem) have average stats across the board, enjoying no serious benefits or drawbacks. Irony bros (eg NienNumb) have +5 initiative and +3 to intelligence and charisma. People I Don't Entirely Understand Whether They're Trolling Or Not Or What Their Deal Is Really (eg EMF) have +5 to stealth attack and 2 additional stamina. Mods (eg EMF) have -10 to all stats, cannot eliminate competitors but have a unique ability called Impending Doom allowing them to permaban any poster of their choosing 3 months from now.

Power-Ups

Unique Power-Ups can be acquired via donations to charities dedicated to victims of sexual violence. Any size of donation is welcome and proof is not necessary, we trust you, merely indicate you have done it and name your power up.. I donated $100 to the CT Alliance to End Sexual Violence and as a result, cannot be eliminated for the first hour of the PSP Pretend Rumble. Try to eliminate me? Refer above to Touch of Death.

The event starts at 8:00 EST and will continue until around 11:10 EST ish. Feel free to chat, predict winners etc in the meantime but if you enter the rumble before 8:00 you will have your head exploded in canon. The very first official entrant will be considered PSP's Badass Of The Year. The #2 entrant is PSP's Goofball Of The Year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i am entering at number 1 but not right now, at the posted time of eight pm eastern

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I enter the ring and declared the psp badass of the year

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

i win the rumble

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

or maybe not brother

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

QoPs head has exploded in violent fashion. If only he had listened to the rules. The fans are disgusted at the violent death of psps 2024 goofball of the year

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i enter the romble. i see stone cold 64 and that dick. but i also see a piece of crap trying to act like he might be in the rumble or might not be. and that blokes name is quantom of palworld. nevermind he died while writing this as i was very slow about it. i dont do anything for right now

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Going to play video games til 9 when my immunity expires. But before th at I see cacauro d post and stare him down. I punch him in a way that encourages the exhanging of blows for a time

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

i didnt have time to read all that bullshit but i deserved to die

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I declare my entry and use my +3 initiative gained by being on Tbe List to initiate an rear end kicking to the next entrant, whomsteber it may be. But I will not try yet to eliminate anyone. I slipped on one of qop’s gibs and hurt my back

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Naomi's back.

AAaaaattt number 2

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i take some h ard punches and return them in kind. i'm watching the end of the kentucky vs arkansas basketball game on a n old portable tv. this is what it is

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Calax posted:

Naomi's back.

AAaaaattt number 2

thats the real royal rumble

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I enter the rumble with a boxing glove on a spring. My gimmick is mad scientist so I start laughing evilly and I try and hit everyone with my comical gadgets. My theme song is The Robots by Kraftwerk. Unfortunately after hitting Cavauro, who I have beef with for having a robot head and because I'm jealous of his TV, my gun malfunctions and smacks me so I do a flip bump and sell.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I am entering the rumble. My music hits, it’s the disintegration loops. the audience is crying. i sit in the corner like Raven and cry

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro has to do a Kofi spot bouncing like a pogo stick on their TVs antennae

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

I ENTER THE ROYAL RUMBLE AND POINT AT EMF

I DON'T KNOW WHICH EMF

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Calax posted:

Naomi's back.

AAaaaattt number 2

read what Vince did

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Majinfoose posted:

I ENTER THE ROYAL RUMBLE AND POINT AT EMF

I DON'T KNOW WHICH EMF

EMF and I point at each other the crowd is frothing happy

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
I am entering the rumble. I am carrying a stack of Little Caesar's Hot-N'-Ready pizzas. I throw them in the ring and stack them neatly in the corner.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

EMF and I point at each other the crowd is frothing happy

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

I enter the rumble and everybody starts chanting “hey big queefy! ooh ah! I wanna knowww, if you’ll be my girl!”

And I stand shyly in the ring just soaking it in.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

So... do we think it's official that TNA and WWE are working together?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

AJ Lee enters and grabs the microphone. She says she broke up with CM Punk and is now my girlfriend

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I am entering the Royal Rumble. It's Saturday Night, folks, let's have a Saturday Night Dance Party, dancing to all the big dance hits of the late 1980s-early 1990s

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i do a Kofi spot bouncing like a pogo stick on their TVs antennae. i mean my

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

Cavauro has to do a Kofi spot bouncing like a pogo stick on their TVs antennae

lol

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I execute a 900 rotation top rope DDT on Calax eliminating them. they continue to discuss some kind of rumble that is happening in their mind. the audience is concerned. the referee throws up the X

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon

Calax posted:

The #1 and #2 promotion in the states doing things! A win/win for both!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Calax posted:

shut up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i start sucking the bad penis. anyone remember this. it's dromal's famous line. put dromal on the map

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Calax posted:

No one gives a poo poo.

I hit Calax with a steel chair

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

The timer counts down to 0. My theme song hits (Corey Hart's Sunglasses at night) and I run to the ring with an intensity not seen the Ultimate Warrior's heyday. Halfway there I get extremely out of breath and collapse to the floor. Maybe piss myself a little.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i misquoted dromal. he only considered sucking and thats as far as it got.

I Stand in the ring after i come to the Ring and say, "my catchphrase" called mmm bauby. the crowd starts chanting the lyrics to a different song all at once. every person is singing a different song from every other human around them. i start sweating a lot

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Calax posted:

There is no live thread for the Rumble. This is the Pretend Rumble.

I think we should all work together to eliminate Calax.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Agreed

Professor Skittles
Jul 10, 2008
*Puts on Robe and wizard hat*

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

but they're 500lbs, how can anyone possibly eliminate them?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I start a beef with neoaxd. A hushed tone goes over the crowd because the match is so loving boring. Luckily the ring mics pick up what I say. "Where are the JR previews?" Oh and then I kick him in the nut sack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

im the commentator. im marking out bro! *am immediately fired*