Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
I enter the ring, then slip out under the bottom rope and hang out beside the ring, which is frankly what all competitors in Rumble matches should do if we're just going by competitive logic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I want to do the Randy Orton thing of being in for over an hour without eliminating anyone

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

I want to do the Randy Orton thing of being in for over an hour without eliminating anyone

We can take opposite corners of the ring to basically just sit in for half the match

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I would like to enter the rumble. I also would like to set the record for fastest eliminated if someone wants to help out. Happy to be a jobber. Thanks.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i start a beef with siriuslysomething. he's so fast, and i'm fairly slow. you son of a bitch

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i run slow and hard at siriuslysomething and whip out a vicious clothesline, but they were already somewhere else before then. i flip over the top rope and fall out of the ring, crashing to the floor and breaking my shoulder very bad with all of my blood coming out. i eliminate Cavauro from the pretend royal rumble, and declare myself winner of the beef before dying.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpwsSeU6Fp0

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

I enter the ring and right away and go over to the ropes and begin to taunt over and over. I keep looking over my shoulder for the next guy to throw me out.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

:five:

I am eliminated by Jim Ross and slide down the ramp as I am covered in BBQ sauce, and I trip the next entrant on the way.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i've elminiated [b]neoaxd[b] fro the rrumble sorry bbq sauce onf ingers

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Meanwhile I crawl underneath the ring and hide behind the apron. Maybe I'm rubbing one out in the dark under there. Maybe I'm not. Everyone currently competing will have to live with the ambiguity and try to compete at the same time.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i gesture to erin m. fiasco. "we both have beef with cavauro" i say, declaring beef on cavauro. why dont we both punch him to the ropes, take a leg each and throw him over. as i say this i hit yea ok with the sweet chin music.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ji remember that emf has been eliminated. loving mods. i find myself suddenly surrounded by foes. "you wanna play?" i sweet chin music in a 360 rotation helicopter style but not particularly fast. i get tired

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was eliminated too. there's no one here except you. you're dreaming

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

did we.. did we end sex crime

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i enter the rumble, immediately appealing to the crowd.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
i am doing the electric slide around the ring. it's electirc

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i have been tossed over the top rope by jim ross.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

mfcrocker posted:

We can take opposite corners of the ring to basically just sit in for half the match

Yeah I'm still laying in this corner how you doing brother?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Jim Ross has me cornered, suddenly Kurt Angle appears driving a cum truck, Ross screams “oh my god cuuUuuUUm”.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Yeah I'm still laying in this corner how you doing brother?

not bad but I'm worried about getting covered in BBQ sauce

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im arguing with the refs. im pissed about my elimination. you think this is a loving game i say? suddenly i reenter the ring under the bottom ropes, pick up a sandbagging mfcrocker and powerbomb his loving rear end over the top rope and to the floor.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
i try to get jim ross to join me in the Locomotion but he tosses me over the top rope that son of a bitch

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Hands in pockets, slowly walking to the ring.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

A suspicious masked individual who smells a little like BBQ sauce enters to a different Kraftwerk song, Musique Non-Stop. It's Science Kid! Science Kid does the Dude Love knock-kneed dance to the ring.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i have beef with science kid

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

mfcrocker posted:

not bad but I'm worried about getting covered in BBQ sauce

Picked the wrong corner I see

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I throw science kid a beer

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

Still walking to the ring.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dead cavauro enters the royal rumble. (zombie)

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

STONE COLD 64 posted:

I throw science kid a beer

I graciously accept the beer as I am thirsty. I begin to drink.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I enter the rumble as public domain Winne-The-Pooh and roll into the ring and roll out and roll under the announce desk to sleep

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

my second entrant is lex lugar. i flex a ton as i enter, pushing glass punkbull 141 as i pass them. i roll a 8

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i throw a second beer towards science kid, but overshoot it and the beer goes over the top rope

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

The can rolls past me as I keep slowly walking to the ring.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Am I just covered in cum now?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

(((DM ruling: yes)))

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i guess i'm shambling around. who gives a gently caress.....

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

I give Zombie Cavauro the rest of my beer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
I enter the rumble to complete silence. I try to high five Zombie Cavauro while urging the crowd to chant for me, but they do not.