Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i enter the romble. i see stone cold 64 and that dick. but i also see a piece of crap trying to act like he might be in the rumble or might not be. and that blokes name is quantom of palworld. nevermind he died while writing this as i was very slow about it. i dont do anything for right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i take some h ard punches and return them in kind. i'm watching the end of the kentucky vs arkansas basketball game on a n old portable tv. this is what it is

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i do a Kofi spot bouncing like a pogo stick on their TVs antennae. i mean my

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i start sucking the bad penis. anyone remember this. it's dromal's famous line. put dromal on the map

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i misquoted dromal. he only considered sucking and thats as far as it got.

I Stand in the ring after i come to the Ring and say, "my catchphrase" called mmm bauby. the crowd starts chanting the lyrics to a different song all at once. every person is singing a different song from every other human around them. i start sweating a lot

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i start a beef with siriuslysomething. he's so fast, and i'm fairly slow. you son of a bitch

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i run slow and hard at siriuslysomething and whip out a vicious clothesline, but they were already somewhere else before then. i flip over the top rope and fall out of the ring, crashing to the floor and breaking my shoulder very bad with all of my blood coming out. i eliminate Cavauro from the pretend royal rumble, and declare myself winner of the beef before dying.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was eliminated too. there's no one here except you. you're dreaming

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dead cavauro enters the royal rumble. (zombie)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i guess i'm shambling around. who gives a gently caress.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

zombie cavauro says uhhh and duh and so on. good option for if anyone needs to punch and kick someone