Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

sir, do you know how many times the speed of light you were going?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

sir, do you know how many times the speed of light you were going?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP6DXoNKITc

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
oh gently caress, spentanyl*! (has a panic attack)

*space fentanyl**

**it was spicing sugar***

***space icing sugar

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

*carefully switching off the full-sensory-holo-recorder mounted on my power armour before pulling someone over*

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
a BLACK hole, huh? stop resisting!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Your spices is a hive mind eh'? Well guess we're just gonna have to arrest all fifteen billion of ya's.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Stuck beyound the even horizon of a black hole, and one day before retirement!!!

Oh after retirement now I guess, oh hey and that's the universe ending out there, that's neat.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
regular cops are space cops

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Are you aware of how much above the legal limit your greenhouse gas emissions are?

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Standing around a table with a baggie full of space and mugging at the camera like we just saved the galaxy.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

You have the right to remain silent, because in space no one can hear you scream.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I'm not saying we should gravity torture the Belters, I'm just saying they may need to stand up for a while so we can finish "processing" their paperwork.

Elrond Hubbard
Mar 30, 2007

To ERH
*everyone applauds*
I saw Pigs in Space on the muppet show, is that what you mean op?

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Elrond Hubbard posted:

I saw Pigs in Space on the muppet show, is that what you mean op?

please don't slander the valiant crew of the spaceship Swine Trek

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

We've got a call for a 719, Hersey in progress, any of you seen anything?

FrozenGoldfishGod
Oct 29, 2009

JUST LOOK AT THIS SHIT POST!

You are accused of at least forty counts of operating under the influence of market-driven capitalism, twenty counts of improper resource distribution, and twenty counts of attempted ecocide and species suicide. You have the right to remain sapient; you have the right to protective relocation; you have the right to adequate representation in the galactic court; you have the right to be tried by a jury of sapients at or approaching your own chronospacial frame of reference.

Okay, I read 'em their rights. Book 'em. And turn off that drat holorecorder.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

pick up that can

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

"So we bust down the door, and it turns out these fuckin Spice-heads had been running an underground Worm-riding ring. Yeah, Shai Hulud, they're.. yeah, they're endangered, exactly. Just jammed hooks under their ring sections so they couldn't submerge, poor things. Had to to shoot one that lunged at me. Ended up calling animal control, got the rest taken to a shelter. Figure most of them will end up being put down anyway"

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Told the rookie to frog blast the vent core. :mmmsmug:

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Traveling at relativistic speeds so you can charge for 10 years of overtime but only work one hour.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Could you tell me the albedo of your planet, sir?

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

ACASB

All cops are space bastards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024