Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
I was moving poo poo all day and couldn't watch the game. :mad:

Are Ravens biggest fraud of all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Kawalimus posted:

It means Lamar is very good but no hes no Mahomes and probably not Josh Allen either. And it is very unlikely we will win a championship with him. Not saying we made a mistake signing him. But its the unfortunate truth.

Probably at the Baker Mayfield level

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

indigi posted:

it'll be a LeBron/Jordan thing, Mahomes is obviously a better QB and leader but "greatness" is unquantifiable and Brady will always be greater

Tom Brady has been to 10 Super Bowls. Patrick is going to his 4th. So at this time, I think we can all agree Tom Brady is objectively 2.5 times greater.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Yeah, but it required a bailout from the refs despite the Ravens constantly shooting themselves in the dick. Aligning with the Zebras is a shame to any fan.

I missed the game but were the calls really that lopsided? I saw the penalty where Mahomes got clotheslined for 15 yards, seemed fair.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Ghost Dog posted:

a zillion dollar company? and your lights go out?

MLB would never

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
I'm thinking it's more Al Bundy.