Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I was rooting for Lions-Chiefs but since that was ruined I'm gonna have to hop on the racist bandwagon (it's okay, I can't be racist, as a horse I dont see color) and also Trent Williams doesn't deserve a ring.

AFC West supremacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean does anyone actually care about Super Bowl MVPs. If you win and are a QB you are MVP regardless

Sometimes defensive players get it for pantsing the QB live on television

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Kalli posted:

It'll come next week, but as of now all I'm hearing about is libs making fun of Republicans being mad about Taylor Swift while having seen zero examples of maga guys being mad about Taylor Swift. It's about as offputting as every Aren't you triggered???? right winger thing.

Newsmax is super triggered about "Taylor Swift and her cult" lol

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

really queer Christmas posted:

Afc fans every year: God the afc is just stacked!! The afc winner every year: patriots or chiefs

people are still saying this

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

guy who quit practice the first day to instead join cross country checking in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Docjowles posted:

high school freshman year I did practices all summer including the dreaded two-a-days then right before the first game decided I'd had enough of this bullshit and quit lol

I was on the roster as a guard but I could see the writing on the wall that I was never gonna see the field. Did get in probably the best shape of my life though so it wasn't a total waste

Also my school didn't even have a team or field, we had to merge with a neighboring town to have enough kids

lol :hf:

i tried both practices. at the football one there was yelling and lots of intensity and feeling like poo poo. i go to cross country in the evening and it's just chill vibes and girls butts everywhere. easy decision.

this was before i actually cared about football. i might've had a different perspective if i had watched anything beyond the Super Bowl back then.