Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Upgrade posted:

sucks that the Ravens lost, but was a good season and perhaps its premature to write off Lamar completely (despite what one prominent poster is claiming)

It’s also weird to constantly talk about “us” when all you do is poo poo on a team that finished in the top 4.

Excited for next year and Lamar should be fired up. Hopefully he’s cleared some of the playoff jitters. Just too many miscues and missed chances. :(

Firmly agree with all of this.

It's some embarrassing poo poo to be a big boo hoo cry baby when your team makes it that far. poo poo happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Yeah Flowers is good and he's gonna be better next year. I think he's gonna really dwell on where he made mistakes and come back ready to ball out.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Yeah I'd love to see them win another soon but like, being a fan for 20-ish years and seeing the team get two rings has been great and I just don't feel right complaining about anything when you got teams that still don't have the one.

Dynasties have broken people's brains and this is a hard as gently caress sport.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

i am giving uncritical support to lamar chokeson. long may he reign

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

My parents thought I was too small to do football so eventually I just ended up in wrestling and track. Then it turned into kickboxing and grappling after high school.

I always wondered what I might have been good at in football since my build filled out like a running back later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

kiimo posted:

Dude was hammered with Ravens fans during the tailgating.

He won't go to prison though, because he's rich.

The first part would be hilarious if not for the driving intoxicated parts.