Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Lamar is the most fraudulent NFL MVP in history.

He did it twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

sharknado slashfic posted:

The NFL fell rear end backwards into a way to make inroads into what I'd imagine is their most difficult demographic, teenage girls. They were never going to allow a small market team with relatively little history derail that poo poo. Same way they turned the lights out in 2012 to help the niners win the superbowl and it almost worked.

Chiefs don't have to win the Super Bowl but they sure as hell have to get there.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

This is...man.

The most depressing Super Bowl in my adult life.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Papercut posted:

I am elated about the win but it doesn't feel nearly as good making a comeback like that against the Lions. What an awesome team they have, loving hell.

Mahomes is gonna destroy this defense if they don't get their poo poo together in the next two weeks.

49ers made enemies of a ton of folks today. I guess it was worth it? But man, y'all are gonna be hated for a long time now.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I just can't muster enough desire to root for either of these teams.

I...guess...49ers? But you're making me choose between the 29th and 32nd worst teams in the NFL.

God dammit.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Coldforge posted:

Cheer for the meteor if you're that shook.

Bro I saw your doomposting you don't get to talk.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I mean sorry but that's kind of the only option we have left?

Go "At least they're not the Chiefs!"

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM&t=40s

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I feel slightly better about the games looking at Dan Campbell getting absolutely roasted on twitter right now.

The hot takes are gonna be spicy tomorrow.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Yakuza has been so much better since it moved to JRPG gameplay.

I always digged the games from afar but they were the most boring things to play.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Man I have heard absolutely zero hype for this Super Bowl. It's really bizarre how no one really gives a poo poo about it. Even the standard media cycle has absolutely no one talking about it.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Chiefs speed running into becoming the most hated team in the NFL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

kiimo just take the L and move on