Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Gratz Ravens fans on avoiding a potentially humiliating SB defeat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Oddly enough, I'm still very invested in bad things happening to Lions kicker Michael Bagley, he of the gone, but not forgotten moneybadger.com.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Vastly overachieving preseason and post season expectations with a credible path to sustain and improve?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

If the three seed makes the championship game they have overachieved, if they only lose the championship game due to some cosmically bad luck they've overachieved.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Also a fun time to revisit preseason rankings.

but we're not talking "Chargers level good" posted:

"Expectations are high in Detroit, and the Lions have reassured Goff that he is their guy. With that being said, it would be a disappointment if the Lions don't reach the postseason after narrowly missing the playoffs in 2022."

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

My football confession is that every time a player manages to poo poo talk his opponent into doing dumb things and giving up free yards I think that player is smart and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The zenith of course is when a dude gets so mad he punches protective equipment. That's always a lol for me.