Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the two non call dpis, one leading to a red zone pick were pretty brutal. i will choose to ignore the other stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

its really funny to watch a hof qb who just cant stop making GBS threads the bed and looks like a fraud to end every season. this man is a roller coaster and I do kinda love it lol

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

sharknado slashfic posted:

The NFL fell rear end backwards into a way to make inroads into what I'd imagine is their most difficult demographic, teenage girls. They were never going to allow a small market team with relatively little history derail that poo poo. Same way they turned the lights out in 2012 to help the niners win the superbowl and it almost worked.

a zillion dollar company? and your lights go out?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

neither underdog snakebit franchise could win on championship sunday

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

D-LINK posted:

1. Blitz the everliving hell out of Lamar
2. Win every time

lamar had the highest passer rating in the league this year while being blitzed fyi, and every team blitzed him a lot. he just played very badly in this game because he is some sort of weird choke machine loser, but i still love him

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i am giving uncritical support to lamar chokeson. long may he reign

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if ur team melts down u get to too, its simple trickle down meltonomics

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Borsche69 posted:

everyone can doompost and talk about their dumbass team critically. eagles fans did it this season and they were right to. but usually when people do it they have context for the thing their talking about vs the league wide standard. if it's not a perfect game its an indictment on harbaugh, or ozzie newsome, or some fucker. when you watch football for 30 years and don't come to terms with the fact that all teams lay a turd from time to time, then you're not watching. you're either willfully ignorant, or you want attention, and its hard to tell which is worse.

i mean sure but the team just poo poo the bed as the top seed for the 2nd time in a row. losing to an inferior team in embarrassing fashion is absolutely the right context to do a little bit of flipping out, as a treat

we must all come to terms with the fact that lamar fraudson is a cincinatti bengal in our own ways

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

Zay Flowers is now Earnest Byner. That's what we get for putting him on the ring of honor. You wanted him? You got him.

ray rice to jim brown comparisons but no!! not like that!!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Borsche69 posted:

yeah but he does this every day for every game for 20 years, this aint a one off or specific to this game

you get mad at the broken clock when its wrong

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

The337th posted:

In this analogy there are always waves of posters celebrating how the clock is working perfectly twice a day

people started doing that to troll me and after a decade of doing it you are owning no one but yourselves, it loving rules lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im glad stavvy found those guys