Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

The337th posted:

yawn

I'll respect it if they spare us the Chiefs winning, but that's not a compelling team

Niners need to somehow reestablish a pass rush to win, also CMC needs to run for like 200

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Lions lost because Brock Purdy had more grit.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Black Sunshine posted:

I'd rather Brady come back and win so many Superbowls that he has to get one sized for his dick than watch the Chiefs win another one, gently caress this poo poo.

Come on over to the NFC West thread. We like establishing the Run and Apple Butter.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

D2 walk on as DL crossed my mind until I blew out my knee in HS.

Now I just do oly lifting.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Eh, it’s a living. My wife is annoying but has a great rack, nothing is perfect.

:patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

The337th posted:

condolences on the future divorce

Eh it'll turn out ok once he gets into making sweet closets and marries a Colombian.