Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
The Lions suddenly dropping wide open passes and that fumble are what did them in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

Kalli posted:

You have to have a partner in the top 4 picks willing to do that though, which of those 4 teams is willing to go down to 28th for that?

It would fast-forward the Pats rebuild on offense to have that many picks.

Nov 6, 2002

Mustached Demon posted:

Lions lost because Brock Purdy had more grit.

Twas that dog.

A very very small dog.

Nov 6, 2002

Kelce's game is amazing. He's never been as fast or strong as Gronk was, but that's not really his style of play. I don't think I've ever seen a player who finds and attacks the soft spot in a zone like he does. Despite being the #1 threat every time he's on the field, he will consistently find himself wide open with no defender within five yards of him. It's probably why he's 34 and still playing at an elite level whereas Gronk was completely beat to hell and had to retire younger. I'd say Kelce probably has better hands than Gronk too. Not anywhere near the blocker as Gronk, but perhaps that also has contributed to his longevity. Gronk infamously broke his arm blocking on a kick.

Nov 6, 2002

Relentlessboredomm posted:

haha he's still got his wacky bullshit that's fun to watch from a pure entertainment perspective. not the crap where he whines like brady used to. i hate that.

oh nvm, misread

Actually, if your QB isn't whining after every hit he's not doing his job.

Nov 6, 2002

Whining and offensive holding is what builds dynasties.

Nov 6, 2002

Freaquency posted:

The worst part of the Ravens losing is that Kawa is going to use it as carte blanche to piss and moan about one of the most successful active coaches in the NFL.

I mean he would have done it anyway but now it’s going to be extra annoying

Even if they won he wouldn't have been happy because it wasn't as good a win as some other Baltimore win from 19-dickety-two. Just completely pointless posting. Literally the same dumb complaints every week for a decade.

Nov 6, 2002

kiimo posted:

Tucker knows that the other team has to warm up there. It's done every game. The kicker has time to practice field goals on both sides. He gets up to move a foot to the right. Lol he knows what he's doing. The organization from top to bottom was trying to establish a precedent from the beginning that they're going to play tough and not let some team come to THEIR home and push them around. I mean, that's exactly what ended up happening but this is playoff football every year.

Clearly Tucker was trying to establish dominance by finishing first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

i played a bunch of 500 at recess