Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Gatts posted:

Tay Tay vs Eminem at the Super Bowl while Usher ushes YEAH YEAH YEAH

At least Kawalimus' Ravens super bowl streak is intact

The Ravens are 0-1 in home conference championship games. What a sad and pathetic failure of a franchise lol

Forever tainted!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

What kind of psychopath roots against their team in the playoffs because they don't feel the team is deserving of a chance at winning a Superbowl, haha WTF

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Sorry Lions fans, maybe next year is your time.

I'll get more pleasure from punching myself in the nuts then I will watching a lovely Chiefs v 49ers Superbowl...gently caress both teams

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

wilderthanmild posted:

I'm not sure I get 49ers hate. Is it from them being really good decades ago?

This is their 2nd Superbowl appearance in 5 years, their 4th conference championship game in 5 years and have a record of 54-29 the last 5 years.

2011-2013 had a Superbowl appearance, 3 consecutive championship game appearances and a 36-11-1 record

They've been pretty good for awhile now and combine that with the insane success of the '80s and '90s and...yeah it's not hard to see why some people are tired of seeing them win so much.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Gully Foyle posted:

I think the thing that makes them likeable is that it's a bunch of really deserving players like CMC, Deebo, Aiyuk that don't have a ring yet. Lions would have been a better story, but there's still a lot of fun in the Niners/

The players themselves are mostly fine and that's probably the most disappointing part for me. If those guys were on a team that didn't have crazy success overall then I'd be cool with it but I have a hard time rooting for teams that just win all the time.

I hope the Lions start their dynasty next year and win 10 Superbowls in a row while the rest of the league burns. Revenge Tour Bitch

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I'd rather Brady come back and win so many Superbowls that he has to get one sized for his dick than watch the Chiefs win another one, gently caress this poo poo.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Larry Brown Superbowl MVP!

Me as a kid: "wow he's an MVP, he must be awesome! I'm so happy my team signed him in free agency!"

:suicide:

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Kawalimus posted:

John Harbaugh the Ravens "coach" if you can call him that

You can absolutely call him that considering he's, quite literally, the actual coach of your incredibly successful football team. hth

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

those were some nice cans

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Any franchise that has ever given up a touchdown in the Superbowl should be ashamed of their tainted legacy. The Lions, Jaguars, Texans and Browns are the only pure teams left in the Superbowl era.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I reserve the right to mock the insane ramblings of someone who acts like their team is a long suffering hellhole franchise like the Lions, Browns or Jaguars.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Can I doompost

It's your birth right as a Chargers fan.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

kiimo posted:

Football fans: Chiefs are cunts

fixed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Hey, introduce me to your daughter.

Prepare for your face to be introduced to the wall and door on the way out once he comes home and catches you making out with her on the couch.