Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chiefs in the Super Bowl again. Suck my dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Yeah, but it required a bailout from the refs despite the Ravens constantly shooting themselves in the dick. Aligning with the Zebras is a shame to any fan.

I’m not reading the rest of this thread but gently caress off with this loser poo poo. Sorry your team couldn’t close out. What a great time for you to go review each frame of the game for uncalled holding penalties to feel better about it.

Bitch.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Intruder posted:

are you really going to pretend the chiefs didn't get away with a shitload of stuff lol

Yes

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chiefs are in the Super Bowl

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Freaquency posted:

Goddamn what a bitchmade loving response

No one cares.

Bitching about penalties over and over is bitchmade.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Radia posted:

lol imagine being two posters who are fans of the most dynastic football teams ever, and going back and forth with this poo poo. shameful

I have no idea who that person roots for.

I am saying this: gently caress you, the chiefs are in the Super Bowl again.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Freaquency posted:

You seem to care very much, actually

Look at all this not caring!

Reading comprehension not your thing. That’s fine.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Radia posted:

no, you weren't saying that! if u were it'd be based. instead, im afraid... you are now Cringe...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Dude is pretty much always hammered.