Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
I am extremely looking forward to the Seahawks hiring the Ravens DC as their head coach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Black Lighter posted:

Kawalimus is too strong. This is his Football Funhouse, and we just shitpost in it

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

I hope the Niners lose the Super Bowl and fire Shanahan. I say this as a Niners hater who would rather see the world burn then endure another Niners World Championship.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Borsche69 posted:

i get mad when the day ends in Y

Switch to another language

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Wat heb ik losgelaten

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

rjmccall posted:

The Cowboys not having a single NFC championship game appearance despite their overall record over that span is always hilarious.

pre:
Wins
13: XX
12: XXXX
11: X
10: XX
 9: XXXX
 8: XXXX
 7:
 6: XXX
 5: X
 4: X

It owns so hard.

kiimo posted:

yes let's talk about Kelce. Clearly he lost a step, this was a good point last week too.

edit:

no these are real bets and they are created to take advantage of people who believe this poo poo

I mean the second bet seems like a decent shot at paying out. It's basically chiefs money line right?

Nervous fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jan 31, 2024

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

I volunteer to eat Taylor Swift as my share of the rich whenever we get around to eating the 1 percent.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Quality poo poo talking is an underappreciated (that is one long rear end unhyphenated word) on field skill and I also lol heartedly whenever I see it benefit the poo poo talker.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

My plant's HR manager just sent out the following notice:

quote:

In celebration of the San Francisco 49er’s and Taylor Swift’s boyfriend’s team going to the Superbowl, we are going to have a little potluck! Brink your favorite Superbowl snacks to share with your peers! We will set up the potluck area at 10:30am on Friday, 2/9 near the main production lunch room!

I had a hearty chuckle.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

I never played a sport in my life so I am the most qualified poster in TFF to provide insight.

Have you ever breathed anything but stale conditioned air? If so, you've been out into the wider world, leaving you less distant from sports than I, the true grognard who knows only the pale glow of a monitor. Only those who have never experienced can truly know sports.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Eh, it’s a living. My wife is annoying but has a great rack, nothing is perfect.

I'm assuming the rack you're talking about is the exercise rack.