Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Chiefs looked very scary for the first half and then the entire second half was just lol Ravens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Lamar caught his own tipped pass and ran it like 10 yards for a first down, it was one of the silliest impressive plays I've ever seen

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

People who thought the Lamar-in-playoffs narrative was over after last week, it's going to get so much worse now if anything. Likely 2 MVP years, 1 playoff win total during them, and this was his healthiest (only healthy) year period. Hard to think he'd get a better chance

My 11-yr-old started the game rooting for the Chiefs, because he was scared of the Ravens in the SB because of the Christmas game, but then I told him about Lamar's reputation and he felt bad in the second half and started rooting for the Ravens. Genuinely hate this reputation poo poo for a player like Lamar, he's so good.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
I am elated about the win but it doesn't feel nearly as good making a comeback like that against the Lions. What an awesome team they have, loving hell.

Mahomes is gonna destroy this defense if they don't get their poo poo together in the next two weeks.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
I accept other fans hate of my team.

I'm excited and hope my team wins.

Football is simultaneously the best and worst.

Please beat Mahomes :|

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
I hope Trent Williams wins a ring because there's a good chance this is his last game

I hope CMC wins a ring because he owns

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Brock Purdy only had 6 fewer rushing yards than Lamar today lol

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Grozz Nuy posted:

he's already said he's coming back next year

Thank God, one more year for Kyle to find an even somewhat decent replacement

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Taylor Swift seems pretty cool and her music is nice. Kelce also seems like a good guy.

Go Niners.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Yeah that throw is not Likely's fault. It isn't backyard football, the QB isn't throwing to whoever is waving at him.

It's also badly underthrown

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
I hope the Niners continue to humiliate CGJ in the playoffs every year

https://youtu.be/e4jEp9okCqs?si=DJ4U8_KcebcgCnoo
https://youtu.be/29-P6-tPAew?si=0GYBxiwD5YoFcXDp

It's like poetry

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
In all the excitement I forgot that with the win last night, Niners did end up beating every single NFC playoff team this season.

2: Cowboys 42-10
3: Lions 34-31
4: Bucs 27-14
5: Eagles 42-19
6: Rams 30-23
7: Packers 24-21

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

https://x.com/LedyardNFLDraft/status/1752026992415834454?s=20

Chris Jones is gonna make another team real happy next season :(

The Niners' o-line makes every single d-lineman look like this, please don't hurt Mr. Irrelevant

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Kevino07 posted:

https://x.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1752065845440688235?s=20

This sucks. He's been great for us on the field. Will likely miss the start of next season depending on the severity too.

Ugh this sucks, Omenihu is awesome. That strip sack yesterday was sick.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
The official staring directly at the helmet bounce catch throws a flag. Did they ever explain what that flag was?

People keep saying that throw should've been an interception but it looks like the ref is calling PI?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Docjowles posted:

I wonder if he pinches himself every time he remembers he could still be on the Panthers lol. Getting the news of that trade must have been unbelievable

Similarly, Trent Williams mom was in tears after the game saying "it's been a long journey, a loooong journey, he was on the worst team" lol