Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Hey the writers changed one thing. Part 2 of the FF7 remake releases in February this time.

What does that mean for the pandemic release date?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

ahem the 2024 pro bowl games with the first event happening thursday night! 7 on 7 flag football!

I’m seriously looking forward to Olympic flag football but it starts in 2028 :argh:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

indigi posted:

Andrews is a king for that but why is he flying Southwest? I don't even mean from a cost perspective, he's like 6'5 250. treat your giant heroic rear end to business class brother

Sometimes southwest has the weird direct flight you need and the offered layovers are ridiculous.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Me sitting here wondering what practice this doctor and nurse work in to not know to check blood sugar or use a glucometer ...

Uh, you want a healthcare professional handed a random electronic medical device to either look up the instructions or have the person who knows how the medical device works tell them how it works.

These “how does this particular device work/what are the local procedures” questions are the origin of a lot “doctors don’t know anything” stuff.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/status/1753543960532791788?s=46

You know, maybe the pro bowl truly doesn’t matter. :thunk:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

They seriously should just make it flag football at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

lol I completely missed that the actual game was indeed changed among all the skill contests or whatever.