Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

A woman's life is saved because the Ravens lost. That's worth it. They should lose every year to save even more people!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Me sitting here wondering what practice this doctor and nurse work in to not know to check blood sugar or use a glucometer ...

veterinary? :shrug:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

wow gtfo with this bullshit. WOW.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Black Sunshine posted:

Is It possible to love BBQ AND care about your family or are they mutually exclusive things?

that's a tough question. mulling it over, i'd say bbq the family and if you still love bbq then it means you also love your family.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

BlindSite posted:

There are hundreds of ways you can assist family without ending up broke and destitute if you have anything approaching real money. The problem is that they don't help people in the slightly slower but far more effective long term ways. They buy three houses. They buy five cars and give cash away for people to start businesses and other stupid poo poo like that. There is a line between not helping anyone and being cold and selfish and not ending up broke.

The problem is young men think they're invincible and athletes think they're infallible and their hangers on think they've hit the lottery when they hit big.

After college, my friend got a had a great opportunity that eventually turned into a great job with huge pay. He grew up in poverty and felt like he had to help his family. So he did the smart thing: bought a bunch of houses. Now he didn't give them the houses, they live on his property for reduced rent so it stretches their normal income. They still work and have responsibilities but aren't in the danger zone anymore. I think he's doing it the right way because the worst case scenario is he still owns property.