Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xillah
Nov 29, 2002

I paid $10 to change some guys avatar to an Oblivion Elf with giant tits just to steal this gif
Sorry if this isn't appropriate for the sub, was torn between here, home improvements, and inspect your gadgets. Feels more like a hardware question than a gadget/DIY thing.

Sick of wires trailing down from the tv so want to add a couple of hdmi faceplates to the wall behind the TV.

I need a couple of 4 plug units, I found this:
Computer Spares HDMI Modular Faceplate/Wall Outlet (4 x HDMI Port) https://amzn.eu/d/6aIJYGa

Unfortunately I want HDMI 2.1, or alternatively a couple of female to female 2.1 hdmi cables to replace the older versions. I've found 2 port versions but no 4 ports.

Really struggling to find what I need, has anyone dealt with this before?

Xillah fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jan 29, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
Cut a second faceplate into the drywall

Xillah
Nov 29, 2002

I paid $10 to change some guys avatar to an Oblivion Elf with giant tits just to steal this gif

klosterdev posted:

Cut a second faceplate into the drywall

That's going to be the way I go if I can't get what I need, just neater doing the one.

I wish it was drywall, internal walls are brick. Easier to knock one channel than 2.