Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

RavenousScoot posted:

public urination, but like be decent about it, do it over there away from an audience

public private urination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
One time in 1995 it was after school 2nd grade science club and I saw a nickel in Susan's desk AND I TOOK THAT NICKEL.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i guess graffiti counts as a crime

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

is skating a crime?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

watho posted:

is skating a crime?

only if ur fruitbooting

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Is it a crime if I'm out here I'm killing the game?

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I stole a car

from kindergarden when I was four.

It's still in the cellar I think. No regrets, it was cool because it had falcon wing doors you could open.

databasic

Visions of Valerie posted:

i pet dogs when their people weren't looking

judge me if you must, but they are so happy, and it was so worth it, and i'll probably do it again

please continue to do this crime and only this one. unless it is a service dog or a dog with a job (they are doing very important work and must not be distracted)

databasic

Areola Grande posted:

i'm thinking up some crimes i could do on my way home tonight after work just so i can have something to post about ITT

:thunk: trespassing is p easy....

hit w/ some ideas crime crew

This morning I accidentally rolled into the intersection of a turn lane, then the arrow turned red so I was stuck in the intersection but not far enough to block traffic so I just stayed there.

Finger Prince

I fought the law and the law and I settled on a mutually acceptable compromise.

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
being too much

Slot

i haven't had car insurance for the past year but i drive every day. i know it's illegal but it saves me a lot of money. i kind of miss the crime weed days when i was breaking the law everyday, but now weed is legal so i've resorted to car crimes instead :shrug:

databasic

Slot posted:

i haven't had car insurance for the past year but i drive every day. i know it's illegal but it saves me a lot of money. i kind of miss the crime weed days when i was breaking the law everyday, but now weed is legal so i've resorted to car crimes instead :shrug:

please do not do this, for real. if you get hurt, your medical bills will ruin your life. :ohdear:

Finger Prince

I feel like driving without insurance or a license is one of those crimes you shouldn't be admitting to. I got arrested for dangerous driving many years ago and took on a poo poo load of debt paying a good lawyer to get it reduced to reckless, which is non-indictable (no crim record), spent a year without a license or insurance begging a lift to work from my friend and coworker, then a poo poo load more on insurance for a few years since I had that on my record. It loving sucked, but nowhere near as much as it would have sucked if I hadn't done that or just said gently caress it and drove anyway and got caught. They even hosed up in the court processing and never registered my license loss with the MTO, so technically I still had a license, but my lawyer said act like you don't in case they catch the error.
Like this poo poo will gently caress up your life and it is 100% not worth it, even if it costs you a hundred or so bucks a month for insurance.
You do you but holy poo poo that is not a risk worth taking.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

RavenousScoot posted:

public urination, but like be decent about it, do it over there away from an audience

public private urination

I once had to poop on the street

Chewbecca

I use treasure islands to get items for acnh :catbert:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...
cities not having public restrooms is the stupidest friggin thing

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
i was awake in a no wake zone and dumping in a no dumping zone

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
When I was 8 I got in trouble for saying I was gonna blow up the school but it wasn’t in like a murderous way I just didn’t like doing homework I swear.

I am a patient they.

RavenousScoot

emSparkly posted:

When I was 8 I got in trouble for saying I was gonna blow up the school but it wasn’t in like a murderous way I just didn’t like doing homework I swear.

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Sarah Cenia posted:

i was awake in a no wake zone and dumping in a no dumping zone

Similarly,

Only registered members can see post attachments!

databasic

emSparkly posted:

what constitutes a "patient they" tia

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!

databasic posted:

what constitutes a "patient they" tia

It’s like being a patient boy but you’re a they instead of a he. It’s just a Fugazi reference.

I am a patient they.

Areola Grande

i smoked some chronic in my car earlier while waiting in the whataburger drive thru. what a burger indeed :burger::hf::rznv:

tadashi

I put out a cigarette butt in a church parking lot in like 2008. Guess I'm going to hell.

baka of lathspell

is databasic the rereg guy or what i'm pretty spaced on this issue

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Ass-penny

baka fwocka fwame posted:

if they are at least they tried a little bit on that account :shrug:

I would like to put forth it is the insurance companies that are the criminals because they take a not insignificant amount of my income every year, and then they have the gall to call me and tell me will be in an accident, and the other party will sue me for more than my net worth and make me homeless forever. the same people that told me that I wasn't covered when a board fell out of the ceiling in my garage and broke my car's windshield. almost as useless as cops imo.

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

I would like to put forth it is the insurance companies that are the criminals because they take a not insignificant amount of my income every year, and then they have the gall to call me and tell me will be in an accident, and the other party will sue me for more than my net worth and make me homeless forever. the same people that told me that I wasn't covered when a board fell out of the ceiling in my garage and broke my car's windshield. almost as useless as cops imo.

exactly. insure this mfers :boom:

Chewbecca

baka fwocka fwame posted:

Wait what lol

RavenousScoot

a system that's essentially privatized welfare you legally must participate in, but it doesn't really do much of anything for most people and is as combatative and obfuscated as possible

any attempt to change it is some pinko poo poo, even though insurance is essentially paying into a welfare pool with none of the benefits and all of the hah gotcha's

Previous:

code:
RavenousScoot

that was more about healthcare but w/e
don't want to feed a political derail in the no politics board

Previous:

code:
Stoner Sloth

various fart based crimes. no im not sorry. no im not going to stop.

Ass-penny

Chewbecca posted:

Wait what lol

I don't know what their main account(s) name(s) are but there's someone that gets probed enough and apparently needs to post bad enough that they buy like, several accounts some days. keep an eye open for usernames that are six digit numbers that match their reg dates, followed by a number in parentheses, which is the (nth) account they bought that day. I do not get it either.

databasic

rear end-penny posted:

I don't know what their main account(s) name(s) are but there's someone that gets probed enough and apparently needs to post bad enough that they buy like, several accounts some days. keep an eye open for usernames that are six digit numbers that match their reg dates, followed by a number in parentheses, which is the (nth) account they bought that day. I do not get it either.

I do not have the time, content, or money for that. But I have reregistered like 4 times over like 12 years because I forget my user names.

databasic fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Feb 5, 2024

Chewbecca

databasic posted:

I do not have the time, content, or money for that. But I have reregistered like 4 times over like 12 years because I forget my user names.

You can reset your PW with your email, can't you?

Chewbecca

Also fwiw I didn't think databasic was numbers guy lol

They are completely lacking in numbers!!

Chewbecca

This isn't my crime, but I think it is a crime to steal someone's username!!!

databasic

Chewbecca posted:

You can reset your PW with your email, can't you?

Yes. This didn’t help for reasons that are long and boring.

databasic

Chewbecca posted:

Also fwiw I didn't think databasic was numbers guy lol

They are completely lacking in numbers!!

what are bumbers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

im sorry for that derail its just i got paranoid about the stupid newbie avatar and like in theory you can just change your username. its actually fine lol

databasic that poster is terrible you dont wanna be them. your posts are def way better just wasnt sure

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)