Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

A criminal mind is all I
All I ever haaaa-aaaaa-a-ad
Ask one who's known me
If I'm really so bad...

I AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeFm-rM51K4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

I fought the law and the law and I settled on a mutually acceptable compromise.

Finger Prince

I feel like driving without insurance or a license is one of those crimes you shouldn't be admitting to. I got arrested for dangerous driving many years ago and took on a poo poo load of debt paying a good lawyer to get it reduced to reckless, which is non-indictable (no crim record), spent a year without a license or insurance begging a lift to work from my friend and coworker, then a poo poo load more on insurance for a few years since I had that on my record. It loving sucked, but nowhere near as much as it would have sucked if I hadn't done that or just said gently caress it and drove anyway and got caught. They even hosed up in the court processing and never registered my license loss with the MTO, so technically I still had a license, but my lawyer said act like you don't in case they catch the error.
Like this poo poo will gently caress up your life and it is 100% not worth it, even if it costs you a hundred or so bucks a month for insurance.
You do you but holy poo poo that is not a risk worth taking.