Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

databasic
gonna need the deets on library convention pls

also my crimes are basically exclusively weed-related and tbh uninteresting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

databasic
at what point is vaping medicinal marijuana in your own home a crime

databasic

databasic posted:

at what point is vaping medicinal marijuana in your own home a crime

A few years ago, while ramping up for a divorce, I would vape and watercolor with like 7 notebooks in front of me. While the first layers would dry, I would add layers to the next, so I have a lot of poo poo like this hanging around:

Then I threw out all my weed and now I do something similar, but in acrylics. I'm working on a nebula mural rn.

https://imgur.com/a/EetT0kQ

databasic fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Jan 31, 2024

databasic

Areola Grande posted:

tough but fair as always. i'm in jail now :(

do you want some jail crayons

the only ones i have are glitter pastel, tho

databasic
i cried laughing at the GBS star trek thread when i clocked in before official opening hours at work this morning

can we find a crime in there? is that anything? :thunk:

databasic fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Feb 1, 2024

databasic
ok ty I will spend tonight in the clinker (that’s what we hardened criminals call jail I am so upset that there is not a reading rainbow shooting star smilie rn

databasic

Areola Grande posted:

:rory: the more u know

cool ty

databasic
Yesterday I clocked out at work five minutes early. Today I clocked in for work 20 minutes early.

databasic

RavenousScoot posted:

I'm brainstorming new thoughtcrimes rn

#1 illegal imaginary friends
a) strange insect toucan that gives you contageous "toenail jitters"

define illegal imaginary friends
I have no suggestions for new thoughtcrimes.

Areola Grande posted:

I'm sorry 2 disappoint but these are not crimes. tbh I was hoping for a murder or two :(

how…uh…how many murderers do you know??

databasic

Areola Grande posted:

i'm thinking up some crimes i could do on my way home tonight after work just so i can have something to post about ITT

:thunk: trespassing is p easy....

hit w/ some ideas crime crew

turn right on red from the center lane :devil: or, if you walk/bus, jaywalk

please don't do this

databasic
open your SO's junk snail mail.

now it is
f e d e r a l
:twisted:

...please do not do this

databasic
have you even thought this through

a sharpie will lose ink quickly on brick. you must use paint pens or spray paint

what an amateur

(edit: i am also an amateur)

databasic
you have a good point. i am pretty sure i have never signed the back of a credit card. :frogc00l:

databasic

Visions of Valerie posted:

i pet dogs when their people weren't looking

judge me if you must, but they are so happy, and it was so worth it, and i'll probably do it again

please continue to do this crime and only this one. unless it is a service dog or a dog with a job (they are doing very important work and must not be distracted)

databasic

Areola Grande posted:

i'm thinking up some crimes i could do on my way home tonight after work just so i can have something to post about ITT

:thunk: trespassing is p easy....

hit w/ some ideas crime crew

This morning I accidentally rolled into the intersection of a turn lane, then the arrow turned red so I was stuck in the intersection but not far enough to block traffic so I just stayed there.

databasic

Slot posted:

i haven't had car insurance for the past year but i drive every day. i know it's illegal but it saves me a lot of money. i kind of miss the crime weed days when i was breaking the law everyday, but now weed is legal so i've resorted to car crimes instead :shrug:

please do not do this, for real. if you get hurt, your medical bills will ruin your life. :ohdear:

databasic

emSparkly posted:

When I was 8 I got in trouble for saying I was gonna blow up the school but it wasn’t in like a murderous way I just didn’t like doing homework I swear.

what constitutes a "patient they" tia

databasic

rear end-penny posted:

I don't know what their main account(s) name(s) are but there's someone that gets probed enough and apparently needs to post bad enough that they buy like, several accounts some days. keep an eye open for usernames that are six digit numbers that match their reg dates, followed by a number in parentheses, which is the (nth) account they bought that day. I do not get it either.

I do not have the time, content, or money for that. But I have reregistered like 4 times over like 12 years because I forget my user names.

databasic fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Feb 5, 2024

databasic

Chewbecca posted:

You can reset your PW with your email, can't you?

Yes. This didn’t help for reasons that are long and boring.

databasic

Chewbecca posted:

Also fwiw I didn't think databasic was numbers guy lol

They are completely lacking in numbers!!

what are bumbers

databasic

baka fwocka fwame posted:

databasic that poster is terrible you dont wanna be them. your posts are def way better just wasnt sure

ty but i have just read some of my posts and i respectfully disagree. i also do not know who this other person is in order to compare.

databasic
my new crime is shitposting and i will continue to do it with only occasional guilt.

databasic
was it from a hotel because I’m pretty sure they want you to take those

databasic
i might be embezzling but the money is made of chocolate and i am sharing it with my coworkers and brazenly declaring it embezzling when i do

is this a crime y/n

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

databasic

RavenousScoot posted:

I'm nude under my clothes in public

:eyepop: yowzers