Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Ogmius815 posted:

You forgot to use the nested parenthesis.

What a dogshit post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

Zapp Brannigan posted:

I can't imagine who on Earth might have put this judge into "I'm not taking anymore loving poo poo" mode recently????

This is the same judge that was on the Donziger case? One can only speculate.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

https://youtu.be/uErKI0zWgjg?si=3gWvcLQGwA1agyJs

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

US libs to Palestinians

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

GlyphGryph posted:

Not like any of the anti-Biden folks in this thread aren't all for sending them the same exact message.

I’m willing to believe that some people just prefer to not see their nation being complicit in the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians.

volts5000 posted:

Don't forget the entirety of the Republican Party, or do they not have any agency and only liberals can make things happen/not happen?

Im not seeing a denial here!

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

GlyphGryph posted:

This is exactly my point, you realize that, right? Rhetorically, they seem prefectly willing to sacrifice any number of Palestinian lives as long as it means they personally can say they weren't complicit with it.

How else could you explain them arguing in favour of a person being elected who has given every indication he would support more of them dying?

I don’t think that’s exactly your point at all, I said nothing about personal complicity.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

GlyphGryph posted:

Replace it with complicity-by-proxy in my response as well then, if thats what you want, then, it's not meaningfully different in any way I can determine except describing it as personal complicity would be more honest and probably a little less grossly immoral as a result, if they're seriously arguing a Trump-led US would be less complicit.

We already solved that IP and it turns out it's a corporate boot stomping on all our faces forever.

You are arguing with positions you imagine me to have, whether out of a guilty conscience or not it is hard to say.

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

GlyphGryph posted:

I can only argue with the points you're actually making to the extent I can decipher them, not whatever you believe to be the case inside your head, and as far as I can tell your argument was that they want to reduce their sense of complicity. If there's something I misunderstood, could you try to rephrase your argument in a more clear way?

My original point, if you can even call it that, was a quick reply to a shrek image macro where I stated that a certain demographic was comfortable with the slaughter. You then joined in, after all a hit dog will holler, and your claims have been becoming stranger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDoublePivot
Feb 27, 2013

GlyphGryph posted:

Then why were you talking about the response to your second point, then? The one you made in the post I actually, y'know, quoted, before the response.

If you're not gonna make any actual points and we're just gonna run off assumptions and insinuations like "a hit dog will holler", I'm happy to conclude the conversation in the belief that you yourself are comfortable with the slaughter, I guess? I was hoping we could manage a bit better than that.

What, my contention that some people you characterise as anti-Biden might genuinely wish for the slaughter to stop and not just a means to undermine America as you seem to think? Yeah I’ll stand by that. You are free to entertain whatever misguided beliefs about me you wish.