Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
u like wot m8?
Stinky
Only slightly stinky (smells like teen spirit)
Nice smelling
I should probably put a Goku option in because that is expected in a GBS poll!
View Results

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Treecko posted:

If you dump perfume on garbage, it just smells like sweet garbage.

You can use as much Axe/Lynx as you want, you still need to wash yourself.

People are nasty af

I do not miss the smell that was highschool boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'm pretty blind and kinda deaf in one ear, you best believe I can smell you coming from a block away

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

As far as I'm concerned the stinkier the better!!!!

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
imagine being like in your 30s-40s and finding out that weird dude in high school uploaded a video of your classmates ragging on you during the most awkward years of your life

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo8V8uyab34&t=227s

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Grey Cat posted:

You might want to avoid the london underground then because when I visited last year for a month lynx body spray was all I could loving smell

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

If you can't handle me at my smelliest, you don't deserve me at my genepooliest

:barf:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I haven't felt comfortable enough with another person to be smelly around them and not be self conscious. Maybe this will be a sign I have finally fallen in love. There's only been one guy I could fart in front of freely so it may never happen.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

if you smell like hell heaven's only a shower away

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

Stinky boys

Stinky girls

I fink u stinky n I smell u a lot

I fink u stinky n I smell u a lot

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Grey Cat posted:

Axe makes car air fresheners now that smell exactly like the body spray, so your lifted F150 can smell like a date rapey nightclub or a highschool boys locker room

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I voted for goku naturally.

If someone could make and market a goku scented perfume or cologne, the forums would go nuts.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
goku is a cartoon

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Humans are disgusting.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

covid ruined the stinky girl thing for a lot of folks, real tragic

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Lt. Cock posted:

Axe makes car air fresheners now that smell exactly like the body spray.

Err alright, thanks.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

kntfkr posted:

goku is a cartoon

And?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Grey Cat posted:

Err alright, thanks.

What are you talking about? Now I know what to send everyone for the yearly Secret Santa. Forever.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

goku smells like ink, or i guess the idea of ink these days

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

funeral home DJ posted:

What are you talking about? Now I know what to send everyone for the yearly Secret Santa. Forever.

Was more the descriptor seeming wholly unnecessary but I think it's an excelent gag gift in that it's gag inducing. :barf:

databasic
Jan 8, 2024
is this a role call because yes

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Grey Cat posted:

Was more the descriptor seeming wholly unnecessary but I think it's an excelent gag gift in that it's gag inducing. :barf:

Yeah it was pretty crass but that's exactly the vibe I get from grown men that continue to use that poo poo. My apologies.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

this thread STANK

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
stinky girls are my favorite

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I've been unemployed since November, I reek

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I'm more into slinky girls myself

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Take a shower and take care of yourself is the best advice I can give

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
One time it was snowing when we lived in new hope and my friend stopped by with not a girlfriend but a female roommate that he was platonically living with. we lived in a lovely basement apartment but it was still in town ($900/month) and there was tile floor, so especially when wet outside - we'd take off shoes and we'd ask any guests that came by to take off shoes as well.

Elaine, this girl took off her boots and between you and me, she had a foot odor problem. Apartment stank for like a week and a half after. Pungent. Visceral. Crumbly, like a blue cheese.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Junk posted:

stinky girls are my favorite

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

One time it was snowing when we lived in new hope and my friend stopped by with not a girlfriend but a female roommate that he was platonically living with. we lived in a lovely basement apartment but it was still in town ($900/month) and there was tile floor, so especially when wet outside - we'd take off shoes and we'd ask any guests that came by to take off shoes as well.

Elaine, this girl took off her boots and between you and me, she had a foot odor problem. Apartment stank for like a week and a half after. Pungent. Visceral. Crumbly, like a blue cheese.

You still got her number

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
My boots stink because I do physical labor. Need those steel toed boots. They're heavy.

How am I gonna sell feet pics if I'm missing half of my toenails?!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You still got her number

i never asked for it op

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

kntfkr posted:

I can't tell if Elaine is the girls name or you're narrating this a la jerry seinfeld

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The latter. It's Jerry Stiller. He had to break off his romance with a Korean woman because he was too ashamed to remove his shoes to go into the family home. Because he had tact and honor. He lost face to save face.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Lmao they even got a girl in their house.

Run Elaine

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!

kntfkr posted:

Elaine: "And that's when you broke up with her?"
George: "Actually, we're engaged."

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

kntfkr posted:

Feet stank is hardcore, this kind of thing needs medical intervention. The only time my feet smelled, I went to a Nine Inch Nails concert and some punk immediately threw up his 'shrooms in the middle of the floor at the start of the concert. Everyone's shoes were ruined, I had to throw mine out, and I used athlete's foot spray for a week.

Sophy Wackles posted:

Humans are disgusting.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I got athletes foot showering at Mike's
Athletes foot at Mike's
(x3)

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Not sure if it was the shroom or the NIN, but I'd prob puke too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
A nine inch nails concert is not a good venue for eating mushrooms.