Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
u like wot m8?
Stinky
Only slightly stinky (smells like teen spirit)
Nice smelling
I should probably put a Goku option in because that is expected in a GBS poll!
View Results

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

kntfkr posted:

Elaine, this girl took off her boots and between you and me, she had a foot odor problem. Apartment stank for like a week and a half after. Pungent. Visceral. Crumbly, like a blue cheese.

Feet stank is hardcore, this kind of thing needs medical intervention. The only time my feet smelled, I went to a Nine Inch Nails concert and some punk immediately threw up his 'shrooms in the middle of the floor at the start of the concert. Everyone's shoes were ruined, I had to throw mine out, and I used athlete's foot spray for a week.

Sophy Wackles posted:

Humans are disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

mekyabetsu posted:

I’ve noticed that younger people really like the word “stinky” and whenever some Twitch streamer mentions anything about any smell at all, thousands of them just spam the word “stinky” in chat. I need to stop watching that poo poo.
I bet it's cus of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FveF-we6lcE