Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
oh israel uhhh well its a complicated situation. do you want to share a dessert?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

if politics come up I'm going all in, full tankie. I'm praising ho chi minh and requisitioning all the breadsticks

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Gonna bring up some Discendo Vox posts on my phone and read them to her to gauge her position on the political compass

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

gripping her forearm and demanding that she be my corretta

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

we're both white

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
So, this investment property of yours. Is it, like, a time-share, or...?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Al! posted:

we're both white

this goes without saying in c-spam

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al! posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

babe, he ate *all* the grain

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

HIMARS, huh? Is that like a space thing or? ... oh wow that's crazy haha do you want to see Argylle?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

uh yeah babe I definitely hate hummus too, good thing this is an Italian restaurant

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
saying "ya" to every dumb poo poo they say but secretly im practicing my Japanese

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

"Yeah, crazy stuff..." *shakes head*

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

DaysBefore posted:

Gonna bring up some Discendo Vox posts on my phone and read them to her to gauge her position on the political compass

You loving ingrate, do you think diabetes causes death? Take the loving bill.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

FirstnameLastname posted:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Going home with them, finding the most liberal book they own, and beating them to death with it

GenJoe
Sep 15, 2010

Rehabilitated?

That's just a bullshit word.
well I mean technically I'm not a liberal... *tears stream down her face* ...haha oh but i'm not a republican either.. *tears stop, looks at you w/ complete bewilderment*

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

some people call it politics i call it politricks

BigWeirdSashimi
Jul 10, 2019
Long term relationship hopes? Uh, define long term

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

[spots at least three other exes from the dsa in the restaurant] hey maybe we better go somewhere else haha this place looks packed haha

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

some people call it politics i call it politricks

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Oh yeah I love recycling gotta save the environment

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Hatebag posted:

if politics come up I'm going all in, full tankie. I'm praising ho chi minh and requisitioning all the breadsticks

yeah go for broke at this point imo

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Al! posted:

babe, he ate *all* the grain

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

covering my mouth with my napkin and pretending to cough to cover up the fact that im reflexively whispering "hitler" to myself

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
You ever buy copper from Ea-Nasir? Because I heard...

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Al! posted:

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Haha no its normal to wear a self contained breathing apparatus at all times

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Animal-Mother posted:

You ever buy copper from Ea-Nasir? Because I heard...

haha looks like this place also doesnt take iraqi dinar either! looks like youre paying again soz sweetheart :ocelot:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Yeah, somethingawful.com. No, it's very different now. No, it's not exactly funny photoshops anymore. You see, the owner shot himself in the head and all the helldump people moved to a website called somethingsensitive and then a bunch of them moved to kiwifarms, the website dedicated to harassing Chris-Chan and hey where are you going I'm not finished telling you about where I learned about the labour theory of value

Schlonged Again
Jan 30, 2016

This? No, I dont wear it all the time, just special occasions. Well, there was this report that Trump yeah, I know that Trump was in Moscow, and he took some prostitutes to a hotel room where Obama had stayed, and he had them pee on the bed. And Putin recorded it. No, its totally ironic. I mean, can you imagine. Yeah, we can just watch the movie.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Simply declare you follow the ideology of someone they have never heard of such as Hoxha, then describe their program in material instead of ideological terms. Plus, tunnels are hot right now.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

No I haven't used Facebook in years. There's this forum though, they had a really good Hitler Megathread but the mods- oh you're leaving? Well yeah, I get that, you definitely want to be home in time for the news

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

DaysBefore posted:

No I haven't used Facebook in years. There's this forum though, they had a really good Hitler Megathread but the mods- oh you're leaving? Well yeah, I get that, you definitely want to be home in time for the news

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
trotwife

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Did you drive a car here? (menacingly)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Oh what do I do? I'm sort of a senior software engineer by day and communist thought leader by night