Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

DaysBefore posted:

No I haven't used Facebook in years. There's this forum though, they had a really good Hitler Megathread but the mods- oh you're leaving? Well yeah, I get that, you definitely want to be home in time for the news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

No I haven't used Facebook in years. There's this forum though, they had a really good Hitler Megathread but the mods- oh you're leaving? Well yeah, I get that, you definitely want to be home in time for the news

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Okay so you like dialectics right? Everyone loves dialectics.

No come on you know what I mean. The world spirit? Thesis, antithesis, synthesis?

What?

Blue no matter who isn't a political philosophy!

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

The only time this happened to me the other person was an antivaxxer. I said "I'm not with you on the vaccines but they're all pedophiles anyway" and the date was fabulous

Feb 2, 2024
The Warlordism These Days,

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

ikanreed posted:

Okay so you like dialectics right? Everyone loves dialectics.

No come on you know what I mean. The world spirit? Thesis, antithesis, synthesis?

What?

Blue no matter who isn't a political philosophy!

Did you say Dianetics?

I love Dianetics!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
*leans forward, sotto voce* see that bartender over there? bet you he doesnt even know that he's a labor aristocrat

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
sorry, i don't remove the mask til marriage...

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Al! posted:

*leans forward, sotto voce* see that bartender over there? bet you he doesnt even know that he's a labor aristocrat

u mean like yhat punchline?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i simply begin singing the internationale in the rain

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Nix Panicus posted:

Did you drive a car here? (menacingly)

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nix Panicus posted:

lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Yeah all those Charlottetown protestors who support Trump like the Proud Boys are so gross. But get this, there's this guy in the proud boys who got his toe blown off, and you'd never guess his name

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Nix Panicus posted:

lol this got me good

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Nix Panicus posted:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

pull put my pocket copy of Capital that I always keep on hand.

maybe have it accidentally fall out. oh this?

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
"did you see Hillary's tweet about Barbie?"

*far too loudly* No what's Barbie?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Nix Panicus posted:

Did you say Dianetics?

I love Dianetics!

Okay so imagine body thetans, but for workers

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
oh your cousin who's an economist said that? well. i think that they're all bullshit except for this guy named Andrew at Pace University. he's cool. but i disagree with his politics completely.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

fosborb posted:

*far too loudly* No, which Barbie?

Ftfy

deadjb
Aug 11, 2002

ikanreed posted:

Okay so imagine body thetans, but for workers

its kind of like a hip hop political ideology

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Nix Panicus posted:

Lmfao

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

fosborb posted:

*far too loudly* No what's Barbie?

Suck a Dick No Homo
Apr 22, 2008
Once I had a date end sourly because she kept insisting hockey players never flop and I was like wellll sometimes they might embellish contact or something but she was very insistent no and she finished her drink and left

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
you were not ready for authentic hockey gf

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I read her the Communist manifesto but say it's a poem I wrote for her

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Suck a Dick No Homo posted:

Once I had a date end sourly because she kept insisting hockey players never flop and I was like wellll sometimes they might embellish contact or something but she was very insistent no and she finished her drink and left

She's right

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

gripping her forearm and demanding that she be my corretta

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

once I was in a date with a guy and we were talking about the Benghazi hearings and he mentioned I used to game with one of the guys who was killedI responded wait were you in loving goonfleet and I started laughing.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

VideoKid posted:

once I was in a date with a guy and we were talking about the Benghazi hearings and he mentioned “I used to game with one of the guys who was killed”I responded “wait were you in loving goonfleet” and I started laughing.

well was he?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Pretty much all successful politicians act like they relate to regular problems, but the reality is that they probably come from an incredibly wealthy family that could subsidize whatever lifestyle they want.

That's the kind of partner I'm looking for.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

yes lol

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Demonstrate labor theory of value
Engage politically
Nurture dialectical materialism
Neglect imperialist stooges
Inspire hope
Separate entirely

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*names online profile cummunism*

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
Ahahah what's a red flag for me hahahah that's an easy one the great and victorious People's Republic of China's is a good one imho may Chairman Xi crush those taiwanese capitalist lapdogs swiftly amirite

I mean I guess the need to take pictures and post every detail of a date online can be a little off-putting you know what I mean? Gotta learn to appreciate the now for what it is right? Anyway what about you?

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

How do I feel about tipping? Well, uh

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
*one hundred hot takes span before me, thousands of possibilities and permutations, each response revealing just how insanely online I am, cascading and then collapsing into the only safe answer*

haha yeah

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Suck a Dick No Homo posted:

power play on her part

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

OPINION: How This Date Can Still Go Well Because She'll Be Back Any Second Now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

This poll on how our date is going only has an n of 1, and anyways polls taken this far out from the goodnight kiss are garbage anyways

Heres how I could still make third base 🧵