Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

HashtagGirlboss posted:

No. The line absolutely killed but then I got too drunk and made an absolute rear end out of myself

You got white girl drunk as a show of solidarity with the Madam Secretary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

HashtagGirlboss posted:

No. The line absolutely killed but then I got too drunk and made an absolute rear end out of myself

That's rough, buddy

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Lol Ill never forget a date I went on like the Saturday before the 2016 election. I think Ive posted about it once or twice but obviously the conversation got into Hillary v Trump and she asked me who I was voting for and I knew she was deep into hilldawg so I said you know, I was always gonna vote against him but by now Im definitely voting for her. Which absolutely thrilled her she thought that was great lmao

So how did you vote?

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Weka posted:

So how did you vote?

(threateningly)

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

HashtagGirlboss posted:

owned lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
haha yeah i guess this bar is soviet themed.......thats ironic i was just reading this volume of books would you like to borrow them

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Snatching blue balls from the jaws of getting your dick slurped hilldawg fan style

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

tfw no gf...

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

HashtagGirlboss posted:

you got so drunk because you were mourning hillarys loss,because you voted for her and wanted her to win

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

tfw no gf...

That is just your resting face

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
I spent 20 minutes ranting about how the CIA killed JFK on a first date and we have been together for five years.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Bushiz posted:

I spent 20 minutes ranting about how the CIA killed JFK on a first date and we have been together for five years.

Im very happy for you and JFK

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

DaysBefore posted:

i dont have a gf, because i have a wife instead

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

i dont have a gf, because i have a wife instead

Skill issue

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

i was dating this lib guy in the late 2000's, and we were riding the max in downtown portland. i'll never forget the look of disgust wash over his face when i said the iraq war was for oil. he dumped me in a text message when i was visiting my parents a week later. at least history validated me on that one.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Bushiz posted:

Say what you will about the CIA, but at least they wine and dine their assasination victims

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I said I was pro abortion and we've been together child free ever since.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Crazypoops posted:

So my old job was chud central and i used this technique every time someone was like "trump is going turn those Mexicans into paste". I have zero desire to talk politics at work, especially with a chud. One time though I came into the break room for a quick nap and some old lady said something about the Democrats killing all the babys and I just auto pilot did haha yeah. Her eyes went empty and she just stared at her food. When I left she was tearing up.

lmfao

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

my default response to whenever a work person or stranger tries to talk politics is just "oh yeah?" in an inquiring tone. I think the only person who's ever taken the bait was an Indian cabbie re: pakistanis

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

dating in the Iranian diaspora:

me: referencing offhand that rumi (molavi) was religious
them: angered confusion because he referenced irreligious and haraam things like drinking
me: letting them know that allegory is a concept that exists and employed by poets
them: anger and disbelief grows

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

resting no bitch face

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Buck Wildman posted:

my default response to whenever a work person or stranger tries to talk politics is just "oh yeah?" in an inquiring tone. I think the only person who's ever taken the bait was an Indian cabbie re: pakistanis

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Buck Wildman posted:

lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Buck Wildman posted:

that was ait

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Buck Wildman posted:

Yup this almost always works and when it doesn't it's usually pretty funny

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Homeless Friend posted:

resting no bitch face

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Ohtori Akio posted:

that was ait

Yup but he's dead now (death from baldness)

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

resting no bitch face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

020524_2
Feb 6, 2024
the number of actual marxists 2014