Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I read her the Communist manifesto but say it's a poem I wrote for her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

fosborb posted:

haha yeah

So my old job was chud central and i used this technique every time someone was like "trump is going turn those Mexicans into paste". I have zero desire to talk politics at work, especially with a chud. One time though I came into the break room for a quick nap and some old lady said something about the Democrats killing all the babys and I just auto pilot did haha yeah. Her eyes went empty and she just stared at her food. When I left she was tearing up.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Lpzie posted:

she showed up with the red hat and within ten minutes I was slipping on a red hat.

Mr president?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I said I was pro abortion and we've been together child free ever since.