Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Please explain your company and how much you want for a chunk of equity. I’ll let you know if I’m in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hello I am standing on a shark tank, please don't pull that big red lever over there

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get Ready for Price Time , Bitch

Oh gently caress I'mma die I'mma die all these goddamn sharks how the gently caress do I get out of this tank without being eaten alive

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Hello Dragons I'm here with my idea to make a show about selling businesses to a bunch of investors or "Sharks".

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

well, basically I noticed no company is using the stock symbol rear end so my idea is to base a company around that

buy in is forty million dollars

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
It's called the "dick sucking factory".

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Mr. Meagles posted:

well, basically I noticed no company is using the stock symbol rear end so my idea is to base a company around that

buy in is forty million dollars

I’m in love with your enthusiasm. But I’m more of a BOOB investor. And for that reason, I’m out.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'm developing a robot that can make good posts for you. Just input your desired parameters like so...

"beep boop, toasters with touchscreens on them are optimal for toa--"

Heh! Well, I'm still working out the kinks! You could be in on this for only 1million dollars.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
You can find plant-based vegan substitutes for all sorts of meat products. Vegan cheese, vegan eggs, vegan bacon. But where are the food substitutes for carnivores? We're making "non-vegan" fruits and vegetables out of meat to sell to lovely chudbros for $5 an ounce. We're calling them MAN FOOD.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Grey Cat posted:

I'm developing a robot that can make good posts for you. Just input your desired parameters like so...

"beep boop, toasters with touchscreens on them are optimal for toa--"

Heh! Well, I'm still working out the kinks! You could be in on this for only 1million dollars.

My posts are bad. I’m in.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I wanna sell ghost guns and meth

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
I'm gonna make a video game that has Pokémon. And guns. No I'm not with Nintendo. There will be survival elements, and crafting, and Pokémon with guns.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Nooner posted:

I wanna sell ghost guns and meth

I’ll give you $100 million for 1% ownership

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

we use AI to create a custom jelqing schedule and jelq kit for a sixteen week jelq program partnered with 24/7 online jelqountability teams AI enhanced jelq coaching sessions, you can track your progress and share with other jelqers using our iphone and android app

seeking $500,000 for a 10% stake

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it’s a chair you can poop into and the poop will go away unless it’s too big of course

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
can i have some money please?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Never seen it. Is that the show that made trump a thing?

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Bees. I'll give you a percentage of the bees, not a cut of my revenue or profits, you can just buy into some bees.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

marbles... but their square. just ten dollars for 50% stake.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

oh yeah btw my companies name is squarbles.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Today, I am giving you the opportunity, to get in on the bottom floor of this new, 1999 internet forum called: som.......

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

What patterns are on these squarbles?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

covidstomper58 posted:

What patterns are on these squarbles?

cats eye to start easy. stripes. we can get some glitter in there too. racing stripes because we definitely acknowledge the marble racing community. shout out to Tom Karen. we're open to suggestions though so anything is possible at this time.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

My multi-media company is called Tubular Productions and it makes authentic 1990's era commericals, books, songs, and anything a client wants specially ordered specifically in the slick veneer of the 1990's.

The corporate culture that is a return to the patronizing anti-homosexuality, minority relations, transphobia and women's rights of the 1990's.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

flubber nuts posted:

cats eye to start easy. stripes. we can get some glitter in there too. racing stripes because we definitely acknowledge the marble racing community. shout out to Tom Karen. we're open to suggestions though so anything is possible at this time.

You sound like you have a creative vision and relentless focus on good consumer experiences. Are there different textures as well? Popcorn or 100 grit or glass smooth?

What's the reflectivity like?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Give me a million dollars or I'll release the evidence that proves you murdered a dude with your boat and covered it up by saying your wife did it by accident.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

two words

edible headphones

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Dragons I implore you, I don't care about the show or the money - I'm just asking for mercy for 100% of my life!

Hmm that's a no from me. Drop him in the tank.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
You’ve heard of vajazzle, well I’ve created something like it but for men

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

beans 2.0

.random
May 7, 2007

Sharks: if you’re like me, you love books. “But .random,” you say, “how can I fit them in my rear end?”

That’s where Squidgee comes in - the world’s first and only anus-first book company. We’ve already secured 13 patents and had these prototypes made for you to try today. Go ahead and give them a shot!

We have offers for placement on the shelves of major retailers but we are looking for your capital - and more importantly expertise - on turning Squidgee into a name brand. We’re looking for $800 million for 18%.

Squidgee. We’ve redesigned the reading experience from the bottom up.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

two words

edible headphones

:hmmyes:

what are teh macros on these are we talking like 20g protein / 30g carbs / 5g fat or what

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

it's a glove I wear to strangle birds. $10 million. i don't need your money, I will strangle the birds and you will not stop me, but if you pay me you can watch

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Donkeee get outta muh swamp.

Oh. You said shark tank, not Shrek tank. My bad.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm gah

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

when you stab an alive person they die, but when you stab a dead person they're still dead? I don't think it should work that way, $50 million and I'll make it work right

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

covidstomper58 posted:

You sound like you have a creative vision and relentless focus on good consumer experiences. Are there different textures as well? Popcorn or 100 grit or glass smooth?

What's the reflectivity like?

sorry im falling asleep can i get back to you in the morning?

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

I punch out Kevin O'Leary and give him a Cleveland Steamer.

THEY PAY ME GOOD MONEY FOR THIS poo poo, BUT YOU'RE GETTIN' IT FOR FREE! HOW YOU LIKE THAT, YOU FAT gently caress???

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
you give me $3m and i wont hide surströmming in the studio hvac system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Trouble losing weight? What if I told you that you could lose 8 pounds in only seconds? Well, now you can, thanks to Enlightenment! (tm)

Enlightenment (tm) is a revolutionary, user-friendly device based around weight-loss techniques that have been promoted by the finest scientists for centuries. It’s fun and easy to use! Simply insert your head in the conveniently-placed holder, then wait for the blade- I mean, the Enlightenment Timer - to fall, and see results in just seconds!…

Gatto Grigio fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Feb 3, 2024