Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

databasic
Jan 8, 2024
shrek tank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Duck and Cover posted:

Hello Dragons I'm here with my idea to make a show about selling businesses to a bunch of investors or "Sharks".

It'll never work.

I'm out!

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

databasic posted:

shrek tank

Snark Shank. It's a prison knife for people who give me attitude.

Sharks I just need one and I only need $5 for supplies and a 49% controlling stake.

databasic
Jan 8, 2024

XYZAB posted:

Snark Shank. It's a prison knife for people who give me attitude.

you're an attitude :colbert:

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

The first time I heard of this show was through a youtube video that showed a clip from each one of its international variants. You could instantly tell when the American version popped up because there was a black dude on the panel. :911: Legit one of my most patriotic moments.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
There's one from Africa (I forget whether it's Kenya or Nigeria) called Lion's Den :eng101:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Brrrmph posted:

Please explain your company and how much you want for a chunk of equity. I’ll let you know if I’m in.

my company makes heelys for dogs and cats and skateboards for birds. for 1% equity i need 1 billion dollars dont try to low ball me i know what i have

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
welcome to shart kank

databasic
Jan 8, 2024

snergle posted:

my company makes heelys for dogs and cats and skateboards for birds. for 1% equity i need 1 billion dollars dont try to low ball me i know what i have

this is the most clear-cut easy money i have ever seen

0% risk 100% reward

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

databasic posted:

you're an attitude :colbert:

I'd like to offer you $400,000 for a 51% controlling intererest stake in "Snark :thanks:"

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

mailorder bees posted:

welcome to shart skank

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
"Hello snarks, I come before you today demonstrating my newest invention: the auto-ejaculator. Watch closely."

databasic
Jan 8, 2024

XYZAB posted:

I'd like to offer you $400,000 for a 51% controlling intererest stake in "Snark :thanks:"

declined because of suspicions

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Hello Sharks I propose a spinoff called Snark Thanks whereby contestants attempt to pitch insults at our panel of assholes for 40 minutes in the style of a collaborative free-form interpretive improv troupe. Basically the idea needs fleshing out but I'm hoping to sell it on the strength of using this relatively unknown Pearl Jam song as the show's theme which I am hereby asking you for $60,000,000 to secure the rights for. The hook is that every contestant, whether they pass or fail, is encouraged to leave the stage shouting "Thanks a lot, assholes!" At which point we fast zoom into their face and star wipe to credits, again featuring the following song, and also Eddie Vedder is guest judge whether he likes it or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7gkGmOeFbs

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

databasic posted:

declined because of suspicions

Thanks a lot, rear end in a top hat!

databasic
Jan 8, 2024
the star wipe convinced me. their heart is in it; everyone give this person money.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

databasic posted:

the star wipe convinced me. their heart is in it; everyone give this person money.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
for a minute there i thought i was on the show "heart sank" but it turns out that was just the anticipation killing me

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Given the recent 'tunneling' craze hitting the world, we're selling an above ground tunneling experience for novices and experts alike.

*Rolls out a gigantic human-sized ant farm that is 2000 feet long, 3 feet wide, and 10 stories tall.*

We're looking for $1M for a 10% share.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
[opens palm and dumps a bunch of woodlice on the table]

Woodlice. There's a lot more where they came from. I'm looking for two million, in for 20%.

moist banana bread
Dec 17, 2023

banana Jake!
His sharks. I'm selling a new pocketable device called CobSpotter that can use AI to detect the fourth -dimensional fractal corn-phage and show you what stuff will look after its kernel-function-system is iterated. We believe that using these tools corn people and regular people can share our world peacefully.

We're asking asking for everything you've got because as you know we'll all end up in the field unless CobSpotter succeeds.

moist banana bread fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Feb 5, 2024

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
My wife and I crochet artisanal dog condoms. We're offering a 49% ownership for $750,000

pig labeled 3
Jan 3, 2007
Hello Sharks, my name is Sean, and I've developed a groundbreaking new way to wipe your rear end. Through years of meticulous research and development, I have gathered strong data that suggests the antiquated methods of "front-to-back" and "back-to-front" wiping are shockingly ineffective in comparison to what I am about to show you today.

Enter... The SideSwiper. Requiring only minor modifications to your standard toilet seat, this new product will blow the minds of habitual shitters worldwide, transforming the mundane routine of expelling waste into the highlight of their day. By utilizing state-of-the-art technology that hybridizes a dry wipe with a patented modified bidet, users can eliminate all risk of blasting poo poo particles at their balls or pussy while cutting down their toilet paper usage to a third.

The SideSwiper. You'll want to sit down for this.

We've brought in a demo unit to show you the ins and outs of our product. Can I get a volunteer?

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
It's like a sock that you cum into, but you cannot wear it on your feet. 30 big ones, and half the company is yours.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Uber Eats but for sex

All the services are provided by contractors, thereby shielding us from any legal liability

Give me one billion dollars

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Sharks, this baby clothes company means a lot to me, I once saw a baby and it made me cry, and, I learned I would be a poo poo parent, because I invested EVERYTHING in this company.

hulk hogan meat shoes junior is everything to me!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

In France the show is called Snail Tank because the French snail is known for its savviness in business

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

You've all heard the rumors Sharks, Hulk Hogan Meat Shoes. But what are they?

They're a feeling. They came from a dream, but, after a brief flirtation with reality, they returned to the land of dreams. But now they're back, maybe for the first time. Nobody really knows for sure. All we know is that Hulk Hogan Meat Shoes are not a cognito hazard. Those rumors are lies, they do not disrupt thoughts or cause pain. It is normal to hear music in your blood.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
its just onlyfans but with loot box mechanics

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

A new pill with one of the following effects at various probabilities:

- get high
- orgasm
- win a million dollars
- death

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

pig labeled 3 posted:

Hello Sharks, my name is Sean, and I've developed a groundbreaking new way to wipe your rear end. Through years of meticulous research and development, I have gathered strong data that suggests the antiquated methods of "front-to-back" and "back-to-front" wiping are shockingly ineffective in comparison to what I am about to show you today.

Enter... The SideSwiper. Requiring only minor modifications to your standard toilet seat, this new product will blow the minds of habitual shitters worldwide, transforming the mundane routine of expelling waste into the highlight of their day. By utilizing state-of-the-art technology that hybridizes a dry wipe with a patented modified bidet, users can eliminate all risk of blasting poo poo particles at their balls or pussy while cutting down their toilet paper usage to a third.

The SideSwiper. You'll want to sit down for this.

We've brought in a demo unit to show you the ins and outs of our product. Can I get a volunteer?

You laugh, but I recently saw a YouTube of a 30-year-old ad for a wand onto which you stick your toilet paper so you don't have to stick your hand back and under there.

If there was a patent it's surely expired by now so some enterprising individual really ought to take it to the Tank.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hi Sharks. These days, time is a premium, and we're all on our phones using apps to try and save time. Why, there's an app to pay your bills, to get a checkup, even one that functions like a calculator!

You've heard of an app before, but have you ever heard of an app... for your apps? I call it the App-etizer, it's an app that allows you to organize all your apps. It has a $30 a month user fee and in-app advertising. Last year we had 10 purchases and this year we're on track to nearly DOUBLE that. That's right, almost 200% growth!

Sharks, this is one App-etizer you're NOT gonna want to pass up. I'm asking for $12 million for a 5% share in my company.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

No, sorry, there's just too many moving parts for me.

I'm out!

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Stunt-Puffin posted:

. It is normal to hear music in your blood.

And that brings up my pitch! Apple revolutionized the industry with airpods, but can we go smaller?

Yes! With our new blood conduction technology your body will literally "pulse" to the beat, giving the deepest bass and most visceral thrills.

Mr Wonderful, you already have a pacemaker, so listen to this!

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Tunicate posted:

And that brings up my pitch! Apple revolutionized the industry with airpods, but can we go smaller?

Yes! With our new blood conduction technology your body will literally "pulse" to the beat, giving the deepest bass and most visceral thrills.

Mr Wonderful, you already have a pacemaker, so listen to this!

🎶 Sunday, bloody sundaaaay! 🎶

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

1988 GMC Jimmy no reverse been sat for a whiele $100000

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

so which of you's suckin?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Hey sharks, for $15 an hour you can do anything you want to me, please just go nuts

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Chief McHeath posted:

1988 GMC Jimmy no reverse been sat for a whiele $100000

NO LOWBALLERS OR TIRE KICKERS PRICE IS FIRM I KNOW WHAT I GOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
They should call you King Wonderful on account of all the royalty deals you pitch

*pause for laughter*

OK, essentially what I have here is a blender with a clock radio attached...