Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023
Where the gently caress are the Sharks? This whole post is just pitches, nobody gives a gently caress about the pitches, we're here to see some MBA eat poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023
Now with that out of the way, Sharks, let me introduce you to the the T-Swift branded She-rinal.

Swifties wait hours in line at shows, missing potentially life-altering songs, just to take a 20 second piss after drinking 5 glasses of house red in the parking lot.

No longer are women confined to primitive boxes when using the washroom, with our femme specific urinal, she can drop trow and waddle up to the wall for a wizz in seconds. She does have to straddle our patented She-rinal trough protuberance, leaving her rear end out in the wind like 90 year old man at the YMCA, but she will be back in her seat for Blank Spaces in no time.

I am seeking 50mil for 2%, and lawyer fees to protect me from Taylor. Don't lowball, I know what I have here.

Szechwan fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Feb 4, 2024