Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

databasic posted:

shrek tank

Snark Shank. It's a prison knife for people who give me attitude.

Sharks I just need one and I only need $5 for supplies and a 49% controlling stake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

databasic posted:

you're an attitude :colbert:

I'd like to offer you $400,000 for a 51% controlling intererest stake in "Snark :thanks:"

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

mailorder bees posted:

welcome to shart skank

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
"Hello snarks, I come before you today demonstrating my newest invention: the auto-ejaculator. Watch closely."

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Hello Sharks I propose a spinoff called Snark Thanks whereby contestants attempt to pitch insults at our panel of assholes for 40 minutes in the style of a collaborative free-form interpretive improv troupe. Basically the idea needs fleshing out but I'm hoping to sell it on the strength of using this relatively unknown Pearl Jam song as the show's theme which I am hereby asking you for $60,000,000 to secure the rights for. The hook is that every contestant, whether they pass or fail, is encouraged to leave the stage shouting "Thanks a lot, assholes!" At which point we fast zoom into their face and star wipe to credits, again featuring the following song, and also Eddie Vedder is guest judge whether he likes it or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7gkGmOeFbs

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

databasic posted:

declined because of suspicions

Thanks a lot, rear end in a top hat!

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

databasic posted:

the star wipe convinced me. their heart is in it; everyone give this person money.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
for a minute there i thought i was on the show "heart sank" but it turns out that was just the anticipation killing me

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Tunicate posted:

And that brings up my pitch! Apple revolutionized the industry with airpods, but can we go smaller?

Yes! With our new blood conduction technology your body will literally "pulse" to the beat, giving the deepest bass and most visceral thrills.

Mr Wonderful, you already have a pacemaker, so listen to this!

🎶 Sunday, bloody sundaaaay! 🎶

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

steinrokkan posted:

Hey sharks, for $15 an hour you can do anything you want to me, please just go nuts

You Are A Werewolf posted:

NO LOWBALLERS OR TIRE KICKERS PRICE IS FIRM I KNOW WHAT I GOT