Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
There's one from Africa (I forget whether it's Kenya or Nigeria) called Lion's Den :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

pig labeled 3 posted:

Hello Sharks, my name is Sean, and I've developed a groundbreaking new way to wipe your rear end. Through years of meticulous research and development, I have gathered strong data that suggests the antiquated methods of "front-to-back" and "back-to-front" wiping are shockingly ineffective in comparison to what I am about to show you today.

Enter... The SideSwiper. Requiring only minor modifications to your standard toilet seat, this new product will blow the minds of habitual shitters worldwide, transforming the mundane routine of expelling waste into the highlight of their day. By utilizing state-of-the-art technology that hybridizes a dry wipe with a patented modified bidet, users can eliminate all risk of blasting poo poo particles at their balls or pussy while cutting down their toilet paper usage to a third.

The SideSwiper. You'll want to sit down for this.

We've brought in a demo unit to show you the ins and outs of our product. Can I get a volunteer?

You laugh, but I recently saw a YouTube of a 30-year-old ad for a wand onto which you stick your toilet paper so you don't have to stick your hand back and under there.

If there was a patent it's surely expired by now so some enterprising individual really ought to take it to the Tank.