Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

My multi-media company is called Tubular Productions and it makes authentic 1990's era commericals, books, songs, and anything a client wants specially ordered specifically in the slick veneer of the 1990's.

The corporate culture that is a return to the patronizing anti-homosexuality, minority relations, transphobia and women's rights of the 1990's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

How to make a million dollars, made easy books!

My book's front cover is me smiling wide in expensive clothes with the promise to make you rich. There are a lot of pages but they're all fake, heavy pages.

Step 1. Take a loan out and buy a bunch of expensive clothes and jewelry and a professional photo shoot.

Step 2. Make a book telling someone how to make a million dollars. With only one actual page in the middle detailing this exact list, the rest are just thick photos of me in expensive places in expensive clothes with an expensive smile.

Step 3. Sell the book for $15 and get 66,666 rubes to buy it.

The business itself will be a variation of this scam, and I will be looking to sell the company after I've made like 10 million dollars.