Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

yeah, in the audience at wrestling, and i will be again soon. i get good tickets so i can be seen. next time im gonna bring a sign with the unabomber manifesto on it

oh also on the news a couple times - one time, i was in the background when a reporter-in-the-field came to my block when there was a microburst that knocked down a bunch of trees and poo poo, i grabbed a rake and ran over to pretend to rake up the yard behind the reporter. and the first time, when Magic cards were getting popular, I think must have been either 1994 or 1995, they came to my school, and interviewed some of the nerdy kids about it. We couldn't reach my parents to get their consent to show me on TV, so there's no clip of me, but the over-the-shoulder graphic was my hands holding some cards.

Doctor Dogballs fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Feb 4, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU