Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I had a small recurring part in a variety show on Community Access TV in Albuquerque. Never got a shot at a headlining skit of my own though.

I would play background character, bad white guy and/or Priest, dinosaur extra, some camera and sound work, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Also, I may be in the smash comedy classic "Paul Blart, Mall Cop", as they were filming one day I walked in to read a sign that was a legal disclaimer stating that by reading the sign and proceeding, I agreed to allow myself to be in the background of the movie Paul Blart: Mall Cop.

I thought about it, but I was there to pick up something for work, so I walked in.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

flubber nuts posted:

I'm also Oprah Winfrey coincidentally so yes I've been on a few tvs. Look under your seat everyone.

Ooo, a peanut!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I got interviewed on some Japanese news or sports show in downtown Boston because the Red Sox had just signed some famous Japanese player and they were getting Bostonian reactions. I did not even know who this player was, but I put on a good show of being wowed and excited. Hope I made the cut!