Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
My wife and I were interviewed by Simon Reeve for a British TV documentary about walking the Camino de Santiago. We walked past him early one morning and said hello, then 5 minutes later a producer came running down the trail to see if we wanted to be interviewed. We ran into him and the crew again later that day at a cafe, nice guy.

I don't know how to make a link with a timestamp but it starts at around 16:00. I'm too embarrassed to watch it because I probably say some stupid poo poo. This happened 11 years ago.

https://youtu.be/a1B1rnyUxLA?si=o95TaimMfAL1yDJ9

EoinCannon fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Feb 5, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU