Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!
Only my voice calling in on Nickelodeon once or twice in the 90s. My brother has been on local news though. He disappeared for an entire day and didn't tell anyone where he went - in fact he was gone before any of us woke up which was really weird because he's usually a late sleeper. Turns out he got roped in to going to Andy's Records in town for the launch of the Spice Girls Wannabe single launch and ended up with some of his friends on local news singing the chorus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU