Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013
When I was 8 or so my class went to a stamp collectors' convention because the one teacher was really obsessed with getting us to collect stamps. One of the local TV channels had a camera crew and filmed us looking over the stamp vendors' wares. When they broadcast it that night, I was dead center in the footage they used. It was kind of a big deal, we went over my grandparents' house to watch it with them. Unfortunately, they didn't have a VCR to tape it.

Also, a couple of years ago I played poker with this Saudi film student and one night he was trying to get everybody to go into the DJ booth with him to chant some slogan that sounded like "jihad" but was apparently in support of a Saudi soccer team and they were going to put it on the main Saudi soccer show. I was like the only person who was willing to do it, so I guess I got a bunch of airtime on Soccer Night in RIyadh or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU