Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Interviewed by local news as a kid while on my boat

As an adult the paper also interviewed me about drat near the same topic and one of my friends is a teacher that assigned her students to bring articles into class and was flabbergasted that the article featured me lmao

Also made it into a magazine for…pretty much the same poo poo ,although that was just a photo

All of those were years apart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

the guy from Semisonic posted:

I used to be a firefighter a lifetime ago and was on the local news a couple of times. Once talking to the camera, but several more times just standing in the background trying to look competent.

That’s what the mustache is for

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Chrpno posted:

Hand or foot?

elbow

specialty: chapped

Spinz posted:

Lol for the rare goon who doesn't know who you are.... :haw:

idk who she is, i think i know her as "person who draws things" because she drew something in a thread years ago and it was good so i assumed it was her entire persona to draw things bc im simple

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Junk posted:

das boo is taylor swift

no im taylor swift

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Monstaland posted:

Yeah got interviewed by a local news channel outside of a vaccination centre during the covid lockdowns, didn't even make an rear end of myself!

u spell center as "centre" so u definitely did

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Stoner Sloth posted:

American spelling is inconsistent to the point of being silly - do you write it as centeral? No? Then you're wrong hth.

Almost as daft as 'burglarize' instead of 'burgle', which implies that you get robbed by a burglarizer in an act of burglarization.

Anyway I got interviewed for TV when I was a kid for Australia's 'bicentennial', I think mostly cause I had my hair sprayed green and gold. I was also rocking a rat's tail as was the style for feral kids from Newcastle at the time. Was kind of funny cause they were going around asking a whole bunch people what the bicentennial meant and I think I was the only one that got it right. Basically that it was only a 'bicentennial' as judged from when the first British colony was founded in New South Wales, Australia didn't exist as a nation until 1901 and not as a sovereign nation until 1986* (two years before the so called bicentennial lol).

tbf though a lot of folks they were asking on that day were probably absolutely shitfaced drunk.

*The UK could still make laws for Australia up until 1986, until then it was also possible to appeal a legal case held in Australia to the British Privy Council.

stfural

do u even pronounce the r that u misplace in teh word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

cock hero flux posted:

my dad told alex trebek an embarrassing story about me on jeopardy

i saw that episode, its good they finally got the poop out of ur hair