Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
On my second trip to Japan I managed to get some pretty amazing seats to a New Japan Pro Wrestling show in Korakuen Hall, a small but famous venue which basically has the feel of a larger high school gym.

I ended up right next to one of the entrances, and was pretty much the only baka gaijin in the section. So I stand out like a sore American thumb. You can bring in beers and snacks from outside, so if you look just right, you can catch a shot of me sitting there, chugging Asahi from a can, while major stars come barreling out and Japanese fans politely
clap.

And so if you have the NJPW streaming service, I’ve been immortalized as part of the Japanese zeitgeist. A very small part that not many people will notice or remember, but nonetheless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU