Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004
They say the fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live

I was a PA on an episode of Rescue 911 when I lived in Milwaukee. The director decided to throw me into a scene in the 911 call center because he needed someone to react to the dispatcher talking to the call. A long time ago I made a mash-up of my moments on the show (extending it to a lot longer than it was.) This is from the early 90's. I had a lot of hair...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NEnm3L8eYU

I have also been in a few news bits here in NY. Most of the time I wasn't aware some news camera was filming and then someone would call me and say "I saw you on a piece about the subway. You were sitting in the car and then zoomed out of you reading." or some such thing. That I have no proof of.

I used to have a public access show where I talked a lot and showed my life. No one ever told me they saw it but people who were in it were always having their friends say "I saw you on this podcast where this guy was just talking and then they showed some party and you were there!"

Apparently, I posted this a long time ago in another SA thread because the comments are ridiculous.

Edit: I forgot I was interviewed about a movie that I directed back in the 90s for a local news segment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8DX0aQjaLc

King Lou fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Feb 4, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU